• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

lookin for egg moves!!

Years
i need a fire, water, ground, electric and maybe psychic type baby poke (lvl 1) with good egg moves and nature,

post what you have here and i Will offer good pokes, and if you have 5 or more, i will give a SHINY poke...2 or more for a legendary....
What i have is in my trade thread (theres a link in my sig)

Years
  • Age 32
  • MA
  • Seen Jul 26, 2008
Uh, I have level 1 Adamant Elekid's with the egg moves Ice punch, and Firepunch.

I busted my ass trying to get the right ones for someone else the other day, so I have nearly half a box left of these xD

Would you be interested in one?

Years
Uh, I have level 1 Adamant Elekid's with the egg moves Ice punch, and Firepunch.

I busted my ass trying to get the right ones for someone else the other day, so I have nearly half a box left of these xD

Would you be interested in one?

yeah, im interested, what would u like?

Years
  • Age 32
  • MA
  • Seen Jul 26, 2008
Erm, I'm not really looking for anything in particular for it. sorry for the rhetorical question, but what would you give me for one?

Soulinferno

Bandit
Years
  • Seen Mar 22, 2009
i have elekids with cross chop and ice punch, also feebas with hypnosis or mirror coat, treeckos with crunch, and charmanders with crunch and cragon rush.

MasterWGS

Impossible=Nothing, Mewtwo=OU
Years
  • Age 35
  • Ohio
  • Seen Mar 17, 2011
Yeah, I just checked your thread and realized you lack a shiny Zangoose...

Meh, if you get one, look me up...

Oh, and I can get you those pokes. Oh, and the natures would be Adamant Rhyhorn and Modest Psyduck.

EDIT: My router's down at the moment. I'll PM you when it's working again, okay?

MasterWGS

Impossible=Nothing, Mewtwo=OU
Years
  • Age 35
  • Ohio
  • Seen Mar 17, 2011
So, since I've only got two, I'm out of the bid for shinies, eh?

Hmm... Gimme a little time to decide, 'kay?

chibi

Advanced Trainer
Years
  • Seen Sep 8, 2008
ill give u a cyndaquil with eruption, flamethrower, earthquake and double-edge(if the moves keep) if you want it.

Soulinferno

Bandit
Years
  • Seen Mar 22, 2009
I have 1 adamant natured charmander that knows crunch only
the other natures i have are brave, gentle, lax, naive, timid,
and sassy all these know dragon rush and crunch. Do you have TM earthquake?

Years
chibi- sure im very interested in that one what do you want for
it?
soul inferno
ill take the brave one, but i dont have earthquake

chibi

Advanced Trainer
Years
  • Seen Sep 8, 2008
lol i thought it said u'd give a shiny, but tahts only for 5 XD. Do u have the TM ice beam?

Back