• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

zidane's ev training school

Years
Hey my friends, welcome to my official new thread
As you can probably tell what me and my friends do is ev train your pokemon in a fast and effecient way.

What's the price you ask? Simple.

One pokemon=2 rare candies or 1 power item
two pokemon=1 legendary(doesnt matter which)
three pokemon =1 shiny(any)
four or more=2 shinies or 1 shiny plus 1 power item
note:natures cost 1 tm(any)

Just trade me the pokemon(ill give you collateral in return)and depending on time of day you'll get your pokemon the same day or next morning.Its first come first serve so if there are people in front of you you'll have to wait a bit longer. But will be handled

Alright everyone pm or post if you want more details.We can work out a payment deal if you need it.

Lubricus

The one and only
Years
can you ev train my shiny charmander and have it done buy the end of the day i would like it trained in atk,speed,andspatk. and what is the collateral ill give you 2 rare candies.

ZaChAttAck101

Rukario's Biggest Fan!
Years
Hey can you EV train a froslass for me with EXcellent HP, SP.Atk, and SPD and the move set ice beam, confuse ray, shadowball, and any move you can think of??

AbareMax

Your Italian Pok?mon Fan!
Years
Hmm, I might have to take you up on this offer...

I'll leave a request: my Riolu, trained in Special attack, HP, and attack.

Let me know when you're available

AbareMax

Back