• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Legit Japanese Shaymin up for trade!!

ZaChAttAck101

Rukario's Biggest Fan!
Years
i have legit japanese shaymin up for trade caught by using the japanese glitch!!! Post offers!! i prefer shinies soo keep them offers coming plzzz

haffeysucks

lolpwnt
Years
Breedable Pokemon are listed in my thread, which is in a link in my sig. I also can clone: Ho-Oh, Lvl. 63 Slaking, Shiny Growlithe, Deoxys, Lugia, Groudon, Latias, Regiice, Registeel, Regirock, Dialga, 10ANIV Umbreon, 10ANIV Celebi, 10ANIV Absol, 10ANIV Espeon (not sure about this one, I tried for a day and didn't get one but I could try), Shiny Umbreon, Shiny Ponyta, Shiny Rayquaza, Shiny Charmander, Shiny Mew, Shiny Groudon, and Shiny Kricketune (my very own ).

ZaChAttAck101

Rukario's Biggest Fan!
Years
i'll trade for a shiny ponyta plzzz and can it come with an item?? i need a water stone or a thunderstone to evolve my shiny eevee

Sakurah

Pokemon Event Collector! <3
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Nov 20, 2012
Hey I'll trade you my shiney Squirtle and Mareep with a thunderstone and watersone for Shaymin.

ZaChAttAck101

Rukario's Biggest Fan!
Years
Sakurah= sure i'll trade you for both those shinies and the stones!!!

Raz= i'll trade you for a shiny crobat!!!

my info is in my sig and i will be on in 20 minutes to do the trades ok??

Years
20 minutes? Blehh.. if it takes that long then forget it. I'm in a hurry to get to my mom's house, soo.. if you wanna trade, I'll trade now, if not, then nevermind.

Sakurah

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Nov 20, 2012
Sakurah= sure i'll trade you for both those shinies and the stones!!!

Raz= i'll trade you for a shiny crobat!!!

my info is in my sig and i will be on in 20 minutes to do the trades ok??

Sure, I can wait 20 mins.
Can you PM me when you get back?

ZaChAttAck101

Rukario's Biggest Fan!
Years
20 minutes? Blehh.. if it takes that long then forget it. I'm in a hurry to get to my mom's house, soo.. if you wanna trade, I'll trade now, if not, then nevermind.

ok gimme about 10 minutes or less and i'll be in wifi ok?? can i get a shadow ball Tm or a stone edge tm??

Years
Nah I can wait 10 minutes, and I don't need a tm. No worries, I'll still be here =P My in game name is Jake, and FC is in Signature.

ZaChAttAck101

Rukario's Biggest Fan!
Years
Raz= do you have an extra shadow ball or grass knot TM??

dtl42= what nature does your shiny cyndaquil have and is it legit??

BTW all the ppl im trading with, are all of your shiny pokemon legit??

Sakurah

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Nov 20, 2012
Yes both are legals.
So are the stones. xD
Tell me when you're ready.

Years
Yes it's legit, it was caught on my Fire Red, so it's Legit.

And I'll put a grass knot on it just for the heck of it.. but only if you hurry your a$$ =P

Sakurah

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Nov 20, 2012
Okay.
I'm not on it right now. XD
Waiting for you to set up.
Who goes first?

Back