• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Need EV trained pokes all 100

latioslegends

What worries you masters you
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 4, 2019
Need these

Salamence
Gallade
flygon
Lucario
Latias Latios (if it beats my guys stats)
or if there are other very strong guys but I am offering the guys in my trade thread!

latioslegends

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 4, 2019
Now that I look at it I think my friend got it from a game shark CRAP!! Ah never trusted him much anyway sorry because it says met on victory road that is impossible un;ess iot hatched on victory road but here is the stats anyway.

lvl 41
HP 102
AT 40
DEF 87
SP AT 72
SPP Def 100
SPEED 39

Chompah :x

Den Supuhhmann Dat [oh!]
Years
Now that I look at it I think my friend got it from a game shark CRAP!! Ah never trusted him much anyway sorry because it says met on victory road that is impossible un;ess iot hatched on victory road but here is the stats anyway.

lvl 41
HP 102
AT 40
DEF 87
SP AT 72
SPP Def 100
SPEED 39

Those are horrible stats.
You definitely did not EV that.
Mine is like L28-30 and it has about 88-105 Sp.Atk.

latioslegends

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 4, 2019
I never said I did ev trained it that was the level I got it at from my friend and yes I know that it is awful stats I wonder if it is because of it's nature?

xplizit8o8

Banned
Years
  • Seen Aug 12, 2007
Idk what youre talking about. But if you dont want him, i guess im gonna trade him to master.

xplizit8o8

Banned
Years
  • Seen Aug 12, 2007
Shut up and stop advertising your thread.
I think Togekiss needs a little bit of Speed EVs.

lol? Im telling him to check it out because it has EV trained pokemon!! and whats he looking for? EV trained pokemon. duh?! ignorant kid.

latioslegends

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 4, 2019
probaly I was thinking of getting the final stage of togepi.

Back