• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

I Need the Annoying Burmy...

Tbone2356

Time keeps on tickin' by
Years
Well, I finally beat the Elite Four, thanks to some people who helped me out. Now I can finally get the National Dex! Problem is, the only Pokemon I don't have (Well in the case of the national dex 'seen') is a Burmy..

I can never find one in those honey trees and I don't feel like waiting 12 hours again just to not find any.

So does anyone want to trade me a Burmy real quick so it adds to my Dex and then let me trade it back? Or we could just trade it.

I have Pearl version and the Sinnoh Dex so I can't offer much, but I'm sure someone would be willing to help me..

PM me or post here to help.

Name: Tyler
FC: 0430 4749 7755

Pkmn Trainer Alex

K i n g // of Knights
Years
Well, you can battle a bug catcher in Eterna Forest who happens to use Burmy. If that isn't fast enough for you though, I can do the trade back with you. Just need to find my Burmy amongst all this box clutter.

Tbone2356

Time keeps on tickin' by
Years
Hmmm, wierd.. 'cause I think I fought everyone in the Eterna Forest...

If you want I think it would be easier just to do the trade and trade back. If your friend code is in your profile, I'll meet you online.

Thanks for helping!

pm_41

Gone and grown up
Years
I want a Glameow. I can give you a Burmy.

PM if you want it.

P.S. When you have all 3 cloaks in your party, go to the southernmost house in Pastoria City and show them to the kid in there. You'll get a Macho Brace, which doubles the amount of EVs a Pokemon gets in a battle.

Pkmn Trainer Alex

K i n g // of Knights
Years
Hmmm, wierd.. 'cause I think I fought everyone in the Eterna Forest...

If you want I think it would be easier just to do the trade and trade back. If your friend code is in your profile, I'll meet you online.

Thanks for helping!

I'm in the WFC right now. If you want to keep it, just trade something you wouldn't mind losing. Otherwise, the trade-back is good too. Cherrim for trade, so I guess that means it's a trade-back. Disregard all that. XD

Edit: Oh, and you're welcome lol. This cold is making me less polite it seems.

Tbone2356

Time keeps on tickin' by
Years
Its ok guys, Alex traded and I traded back the Burmy. So now I have the National Dex. YAY!

Thanks, again, Alex!

Back