• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New Voice Actors

Years
  • Seen Apr 26, 2009
does anybody here like any of the new voice actors since I dont is there any chance the old ones will come back

Unown_

Sep.2003 - Mar.2010. Resigned
Years
This subject has been discussed many times over a long while back, sometimes with a lot of yelling screaming or cursing and all.
I'll keep this thread open to see if there is still anything left to discuss about.
However, if things get out of hand there is no other option to close it.

Years
This subject has been discussed many times over a long while back, sometimes with a lot of yelling screaming or cursing and all.
I'll keep this thread open to see if there is still anything left to discuss about.
However, if things get out of hand there is no other option to close it.

You beat me to it, man! Hehe.

Anyway, I'm finally getting used to Zoppi's James. On the other hand, it's not hard to trump Stuart's later-series James. And everyone else, I'm comfortable with (I actually like Max's new VA).

Now, Meowth's and Dawn's, I'm not as warm on. Because one grates and one sounds too much like Lisa Ortiz. And for those know me, I don't care for her much, nope.

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
Years
The only one I like better than the original is Ash. He actually sounds hot ..... and I dont usually think Ash is hot.
And people may like how Shinji was done in the dub but I dont really like it.
So I'm done with the dub and for now on sticking to the original.
Oh yeah, they destroyed Cassidy. That's when I lost respect for them.

Natti

where were y o u . . .
Years
I'm not an avid watcher of the Pokemon series anymore (The only series I liked was Kanto. I thought it actually had laughable humor but that's just me.) but I'll watch a few episodes of D/P on Cartoon Network.

Dawn's, I guess is... okay for her character, and something I could grow used to. Team Rocket's is sounding a bit better, though I still prefer Meowth's old voice. Brock, I don't really have any thoughts on but Ash... I doubt I'll grow to like Ash's. It's just... not what I've been listening to since I was eight years old. >__< But, all the voice actors are doing a better job then what I could ever do.

Though most of the Pokemon's voices are aggravating. The only one I can listen to without clutching my head is Pikachu. Pochama, on the other hand... x___x

Shinji_

Paul addicted
Years
I think ash needs a more deeper voice like paul does ash sounds like a little kid*pokes siggy*:P

Back