• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Need 10th movie Darkria

Pikasaur

Retro Gamer
Years
  • Seen May 25, 2023
I really need a legit 10th movie Darkrai.Since the movie was shown today,someone should have it and I can offer 2 or 3 shiny Pokemon for it.

Last edited:

Ryu Hoshi

Traveling fighter for hire
Years
I really need a legit 10th movie Darkria.Since the movie was shown today,someone should have it and I can offer 2 or 3 shiny Pokemon for it.

and how the hell do expect anyone here to have it yet?it just got out today,jeeze you gotta give it more time,no one here has it yet considering the only way to get it here anyways is from GTS

Pikasaur

Retro Gamer
Years
  • Seen May 25, 2023
I'm expecting for offers tomorrow,people need to clone their Darkrais.If you don't have Darkrai,you shouldn't spam here.

Last edited:

Pikasaur

Retro Gamer
Years
  • Seen May 25, 2023
I thought I maybe should,but people will have more time to think about trading today.

Myoko-chan

アーシェ
Years
Um the event was yesterday(because of timezones).

And I think the 10th movie Darkrai is a bit too rare right now, especially when it knows Roar of Time and Spacial Rend

Myoko-chan

アーシェ
Years
it won't be once the event is over they will take the ban of to trade it.

I remember it was a one-day event...like any other giveaway event. And it's ALREADY over, due to timezones, the event actually happened like 16 hours ago.

a_ahmad12345

Banned
Years
  • Seen Aug 15, 2007
hey my name is sanyoung and i am from china but in japan for my summer holidays anyways my friend got darkrai cause he went to the theaters and got it there he told me they only give it in the theaters and he gave me cause he has a darkrai already but i dont need it anybody does i trained it a bit so anybody ants it

Chaolin

Shiny Unown Master
Years
hey my name is sanyoung and i am from china but in japan for my summer holidays anyways my friend got darkrai cause he went to the theaters and got it there he told me they only give it in the theaters and he gave me cause he has a darkrai already but i dont need it anybody does i trained it a bit so anybody ants it

I'll take it and I'll give you any one of my shinies for it.

Years
  • Seen Jul 15, 2007

i want it ill give you 2 0r 3 of my shinies each holding a item plus a legit deoxys,palkia, or dialga

latioslegends

What worries you masters you
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 4, 2019
If it know the two special moves I will give you anything check my poke shop in my signature many shinies!

Myoko-chan

アーシェ
Years

I don't want that Darkrai, but I would like everyone to notice this person's post count...usually, I only trade with people that have been in the community a bit longer...

Back