PDA

View Full Version : Have you seen Pokemon Hacks on Cartridges?

WarHawk
July 23rd, 2007, 10:13 PM
I don't know because I've been seeing Pokemon Hacks on them such as Shiny Gold and Pokemon Naranja(Orange) and other Hacks on this website.You can see some on ebay.

latioslegends
July 23rd, 2007, 10:19 PM
yes I think someone traded me one from a hacked all cartidges with all 493 or 386 shiny and all event items is very unlikely are not legit they can say they are legit does not mean they are.

Kronos1000
July 23rd, 2007, 11:15 PM
There are some avalible on e-bay, that's why Zel always says: "Say NO to Pirates"

yoshikiller995
July 24th, 2007, 6:47 AM
Yeah, I feel sorry for thoses people who buy the hacks, when you can get them for free.

pm_41
July 25th, 2007, 3:39 PM
I have too! If only those poor people only knew how to get one of those GBA cartradge to computer connector things to upload the ROM off the computer onto a blank GBA cartridge to play it on the GBA itself!

muztard07
September 21st, 2008, 9:14 PM
i saw one, it's really weird... you cannot trade any other pokemon....

Golden Shaymin
September 21st, 2008, 10:06 PM
ummm, i think it's past a month...
maybe even a year

Ivysaur
September 22nd, 2008, 12:21 AM
Indeed. muztard07, please do not revive threads that haven't been posted in for longer than a month. And much less a year.

Aaand, Golden Shaymin, please do not mini-mod, there is a wonderful Report Post button (http://www.pokecommunity.com/images/templates/pcpro/green_buttons/report.gif) you can click to say that same sentence, make the mods come faster to handle this, and do not risk getting an infraction.

~Closed