• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

manaphies

DarrylR

Banned
Years
I would like one as well! What would you like for it, seeing I am tired and wanting to sleep.

Years
Right now all I have is one relaxed but I still have an egg to hatch fro my most resont file. I have a couple manaphies on my diamond file also so by the 30th(which is my bday) I'll have you one.

Years
Does anyone have a cross chop, ice punch elekid, male. I would give someone my prized modest manaphy for it(I don't exactly have one yet but I would find one).

Years
  • Seen Dec 13, 2007
Are you interested in:

Eevee - wish toxic shadowball baton pass.
Elekid - cross chop ice punch fire punch thunderpunch

???

Years
I really want that elekid, derryl can you wait for just till probably tommorrow becasue I really do have more I just don't have them on my pearl, they are on my diamond, so can you trade me fro that elekid awban?

Years
Whoever can get me an elekid with cross chop, earthquake, Ice Punch and thunderbolt first get's the manaphy until I can get my others. Also I would like it if they would let me trade them my electabuzz so taht it could evolve(I have the evo item).

Back