• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

David, now 17 like me!

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
Years
ZOMG! Happy birthday o' scary one! ^^;

*gives b-day cake with... sutff on it* Enjoy! -hides-

x:

Sorano

幸福☆
Years
It's not his birfday here, yet. :x A FEW MORE HOURS, DAVI-DOODLE. But I'll post now anyway. XD;
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! You are a good big brother, even though we fight a lot about stupid things like how many times we visit each other in our rooms and for what reasons, and who really farted, etc. XDD;

But anyway, hope you have a good day tomorrow, and I think we should go puppy shopping. :x

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
Years
Happy birthday great savior staff admin David. :P

Years
Happy Birthday David~ 8D Enjoy your day and have a good year being 17.

Hm, a present? Uh...I'll just leave you with a random Colette picture. D:

4zxdr9s.jpg

Melody

Banned
Years
Hmm. 17 eh? Lotsa responsibility coming your way. I'm sure you'll be able to handle it well enough. If you've managed to make staff admin here you've gotta be able to.
Oh and Happy Boifday! I hope you get lotsa presents and stuff. Oh, and even though you wanna kill your sibs try not to. I know, It's hard. Sometimes you wanna strangle them. I know, I've a 15 year old little brother.You're lucky. Apparently little sisters arent as annoying XD Anyhoo I hope you get lotsa cool things that you wanted. :D

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 10, 2007
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ASCH! --| Today, your a big boy. ^^

I hope you have a great day Jijiji-krues :3!!!

-Gives a apple pie-

bgt

R A W R
Years
  • Age 15
  • Seen Jun 21, 2011
Hey Dave, just realized it was your birthday. I wanted to personally congragulate you on MSN but you weren't on MSN, so alas, I'll just let you know in here.

Hope you have a great day man, I seriously wouldn't have known if it wasn't for vB birthdays. Shows you how much I know.

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
Years
  • Seen Jun 27, 2013
Oddly Enough....A day before mines.

Happy Birthday Gender Bender! ~

Loki

x
Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2024
I missed it, and I wasn't able to make the thread. CURSES. >O

I'm really sorry I've been so busy lately Davi-kun, I totally haven't even talked to you for the past few days. ;A; gives you some peace and quiet lulz. BUT DON'T WORRY DAVI-DAVI, I MISS YOU LOTS. >.<

I hope you had a happy happy funtime birthday, and I wish I could send you something cool in the mail, especially since I'm going to Hallmark today and buying out the entire shop surfing through funny birthday cards, but I can't because I suck.

:< So, if there's anything at all that I can do for your burfday present... TELL ME TELL ME TELL ME.

But, hoe noes! ;A; You're three years older then me again! *was enjoying only a 2 year difference.* You are the best pair I've ever had, so Davi-kun rocks this world out kthnx.

I'm amazed you don't hate me. I'm pretty sure if things had gone differently, you would. xD

RAN-CHAN, GIVE HIM AN AWESOME BIRTHDAY PRESENT K? ;A; YOO SO LUCKY. *sob sob*

Pazuzu

Flushing Meadows
Years
*latelatekinda*

Happy Birthday, David~
Seventeen's an awesome age, make sure you make the most of it because adultness is just a notch away. XD
I hope you're having a great day and get loads of presents and cake. :D
*gives cookies*

Years
  • Seen Aug 11, 2009
Yay, our Gym Leader is one year older~ Laledaaaaa~~

Happy birthday to you~!
Happy birthday to you~!
Happy birthday, dear Daaaaaaviid~~
Happy birthday t--*is shot*

Happy Birthday, Asch! Hope you enjoy it, and don't let the newbies get you down!!

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
AHAHA I SHOULD TOTALLY MAKE YOU A CARD AND GIVE IT TO YOU TUESDAY. I'LL DRAW YOU A PRETTY PICTURE. :B *shot*

Um, right. Happy birthday, David! You can go read lemon fanfiction now without worrying about getting in trouble. Well, with the law anyway. But seriously, you're a great person and a good friend; I wish you all the best this year. =D

HOW WAS THAT FOR CHEESY BIRTHDAY WISHES, HUH? 8D;

Jack O'Neill

Banned
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jul 15, 2015
...Well, one more year until you're legal. Just hang in there. *is currently trying to suppress the urge to call Dave "Princess"* XD

So, yeah, happy birthday and such. XD *drops off a Diemaco C8 carbine*

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
Years
Happy Birthday David~;D Or as we would say in Spanish,Feliz cumpleaños X3
I'm sure being 17 is gunna alot of fun~Enjoy it while you still can D8 xD

Years
Happy birthday, David~ We'll get your thread up to at least ten pages, for sure. If we can get Kayleigh and co. in here, anyways. XD; I hope you had a great day and that you get to meet Erica! ♥

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
Years
...I could have sworn I posted in here. o_O;
I told you several times already, but happy birthday again, David. Have fun with your seven games. XD

Back