• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Thw Whole New Advanced World: PART 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jesus Freak Josh

In my mind's eye, I see You...
Years
I've made a new RPG I hope people will enjoy. If you think this is to advanced then this isn't the place for you. This is also a great RPG of mine because it got the SOA on Serebii Forums

The plot:

You are living in Big Tree & Oldale City, Hoenn. At the moment, you live in the Littleroot suburb of these two cities. Things have changed in Hoenn. Towns have combined, places have moved, and some have even gone crazy from all of this madness. Some people want to change Hoenn back to normal. Some, are making sure that it stays the same forever. Most of the Pok?mon have disappeared from all of this craziness. They cut down almost every tree in Hoenn!
You must put a stop to this! Collecting every badge, beating the Elite 4, and becoming a Pok?mon Master, may be the only way to stop all of this madness! The only places you can capture Pok?mon, are pretty dangerous! Pok?mon lurk everywhere. And the Kanto and Johto regions are thinking about copying Hoenn and rebuilding their regions to be combined. Pok?mon are very unhappy about this change. Some, even turn, and run away from their trainers due to lack of attention. The Legendaries are flying around the world trying to find a place for all Pok?mon to live happily.
Only you and the other trainers can do this! Beat the Elite 4 in each region, the leaders, and stopping the government of the regions will be the only way to revert the world back to normal!

The Cities:

Big Tree & Oldale City
What was once known as Littleroot Town, is now a giant city. The Lab, is now bigger than it has ever been. Prof. Birch has gone crazy from this madness and is missing and pressumed dead. At the moment, a lab assistant is taking care of his fine lab.
You are now living in an apartment building with other trainers!
It is now harder to get Pok?mon through the wild. Oldale is now apart of this new city.

Battle Fields:
The Tyre Yard

Rustleburg City
Who would have thought that Petalburg and Rustburo would ever join together?
The Gym is located here. But not too far away from this city is Old Rustburo. This is where you will do your first battle seeing as the Petalburg Gym requires you to have three Pok?mon and 4 badges.
There is still the good old Pok?mon Center... Joined with the Pok? Mart. Up stairs, you will find the battling Atrium. Used for trainers who want to battle.

Battle Fields:
The Wooden Floored Gym
The Pok?mon Center/Mart Atrium

Old Rustburo
Nothing much here. Just a Pok?mon Center and the Mart. Seperate as always. Devon Corp building, just a battlefield. Devon Corp moved to Mauville due to lack of space left in Rustboro. Now, the Devon Corp building in Old Rustboro is falling to bits.
The gym is in very bad shape. Vandals and everything. Roxanne's daughter, Julia, now runs the gym. It still has rock types though. And the floor is made of rock to suit Julia.
The Devon Corp, just a wooden battlefield. But Trainer's are warned before entering. It could collapse.
And the town. Well, you don't want to know!

Battle Fields:
The Rock floored Gym
Devon Corp buliding remains *
The entire town *

Maudanbor Town
Due in the big move, Fallabor, Mauville, and Verdanturf, all had to squash together. The Contests take place under the gym which is under the Rough Battles Room on a three story building.
The Contest room is just your standard contests. Excpet, there are time tables. During the move, that had to become the only Contest building in Hoenn. So there are different times for different Contests.
The gym is standard. Except electricity fills all of the walls. You should watch it or you might get zapped!
The rough Battles room is quite rough. Trainers play by no rules and might even kill others' Pok?mon! Maybe the trainers from Big Root and Oldale Town may be able to stop this abomination.

Battle Fields:
The Electric Walled Gym
Contests (Not real battles)
Rough Battling Room *

Mt Pyre and Lillycove City
During the big move, Lillycove extended it's land, connecting it to Mt. Pyre. The battle fields vary. You can battle at the beach, at Mt. Pyre or even be rough and tough, and fight in the Department Store!
Your call!

Battle Fields:
Mt Pyre *
Department Store
Beach *

]Slatopoldeep City
Such a big move there! The Space Center got destroyed while moving. The remains of it are in Old Mossdeep, where no one dares go!
Slatopoldeep is the combined cities of Slateport, Mossdeep, and Sootopolis. There aren't too many buildings here. But the rest of the Gyms were moved over here.
To get here, you will have to go through Old Mossdeep. And rumors are there is a strange Pok?mon lurking around there.
The gyms that were moved were:
Fortree
Mossdeep
Sootopolis
Dewford

Battle Fields:
The gyms (If you play R/S then I don't need to explain)

Old Mossdeep
Here! The whole town is your playground! But be careful, a strange Pok?mon lurks around the remains of the Space Center. The Space Center were in the middle of an experiment and created this Pok?mon. But when the move happened, the Space Center was destroyed. Only this Pok?mon lives on the island...

Battle Fields:
Space Center *
Entire town *

Ever Grande City
This city is only visible to trainers who have all eight badges... This is the part where you beat the Elite 4!
The only thing you will find is the Stadium you battle in. It changes from Ice, Grass, Water, and Rock fields. Good luck...

Battle Fields:
The Stadium (Changes from time to time)

By now you are probably wondering what happened to the other cities. They got crushed in the move. They were:
Fortree
Dewford
Pacidlog

The whole new world provides Pok?mon only found at the some of the battle fields. Or traveling to Old Mossdeep or Slatopoldeep by water. They are the only ways to find Pok?mon.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name: Batesy
Personality: Happy, hungry, itches to battle, cares for friends, likes to make friends, brave, loyal
Description: Wears a purple hat with "Kidong" written on it, black shirt and shorts, a green bag, blue joggers, has brown hair and blue eyes.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please note that Deoxys and every other legendary are un-catchable.

Eevee Tamer

#1 Eevee tamer/fan
Years
I'll join.

Name:Jessica
Personality:Likes making friends,calm,laid back.
Description:Blue jeans,and green shorts.Like other RPs.

Aggron91

init
Years
ill join

Name: joe
Personality: loyal, strong, the harder the battle, the stronger i get
Description: blue eyes brown hair (short) black jeans, black shirt, white cape, white trainers,black gloves.

when and how do we get pokemon??

this sounds cool cya

Jesus Freak Josh

Years
When you go to Birch's lab. And I warn you. BIRCH IS GONE. It is his assitant. So no "Hello Professor Birch!" or anything along those lines.

Jesus Freak Josh

Years
Don't double post! And now I guess!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
BIC:
I woke up early on Saturday morning to the sound of cars beeping their horns. I lived in Big Tree and Odale City. They used to be seperate, quiet towns until the great move in Hoenn of the year two thousand.
My room was white with a book shelf at the end, my long bed near the balcony door, and my computer was next to my bed. The cups I had from Milkshakes were sitting on top of my breakfast plates. On the left side of my desk hung to posters. One that was advising me to be sunsafe and the other had the first one hundred and fifty Pok?mon. Under it, was my trash bin. It wasn't too full at the moment.
I took my plates and cups to our kitchen. It was a very fine one, and it connected straight to the loungeroom. The kitchen was quite big. It had a bench for my family to eat on and it had a dish washer and an oven.
The loungeroom was great. Three double chairs were sitting in three different positions. The television was a nice wide screen one with a lead in the sockets connecting to my Nintendo 64. Sitting in it, was Pok?mon Stadium.
I got dressed after eating breakfast and decided to leave for my Pok?mon journey. I left a note saying I left and walked out the door. I didn't know if any of the other people who were getting their first Pok?mon had left yet. I knew them very well.
I walked to Professor Birch's lab hoping to get my first Pok?mon...

"Ahhh... Mr Bates!" Said the assistant taking Birch's place while he was missing. His assistant was wearing a yellow shirt. Over it, was a lab coat. His assistant was wearing glasses and had green hair. Under his glasses I could see he had blue eyes.
"Hello!" I said. "Any luck on Birch?"
"Nope!" Sighed the assistant. "Anyway, what Pok?mon would you like?"
"I don't know! Show me what you have!"
The Assistant left and came back with nine Pok?mon.
The first one he showed me was a light blue Pok?mon with dark blue diamonds all over it's body. On it's back, it had a green bulb.
"Bulba!" It said.
He showed me the others. An orange lizard with a flame on the end of it's tail, a blue turtle Pok?mon, a light green Pok?mon with a leaf on the top of it's head, a blue-ish Pok?mon with a flame on it's back, a blue aligator Pok?mon, a green Pok?mon with a big tail, a orange little chicken, and a blue Pok?mon with a fin on it's head.
After some tough consideration I picked one. "I pick the turtle one!"
"Ahh, Squirtle!" The assistant said. "Good choice!"
He handed me Squirtle. Squirtle had a shell which was yellow on the front and brown on the back.
"Hello Squirtle!" I said. "I'm Batesy! I'm going to be your trainer!"
"Squirtle!" Said Squirtle excitedly.
"Now we wait for the other trainers!" Said the assistant.

ScArLetSkye

Miss Understood. o.X
Years
OOC: I call Torchic!XD
I was walking along to Proffessor Birch's lab, thinking of what Pok?mon I should get.
Dreamily, I finally made my way into the front of the lab, walking towards the door I had gone through many times.
To my suprise, when I opened it, he wasn't there. But the Pok?mon were, along with his assistant, and a boy.
"Hi!" I said cheerfully as I walked over to them, smiling.
"Hello Summer! Choose a-"
"I know which one I want," I said, grinning.
"Torchic!" I continued.
The assitant sighed. "Okay then. Here she is." He said, pointing to the small Pok?mon which I had my eyes on for some time. It already knew me quite well infact.
"Tor!" It said, recognising me, and jumping into my arms.
"Will you nickname her?"
"Yes, I will. I'll call you Crimson." I whispered to the Torchic, which chirped in approval.

Jesus Freak Josh

Years
"Hi!" I said getting up and picking up Squirtle. "I'm Joshua Bates. But all of my friends call me Batesy! And this is Squirtle!"
"Squirtle!" Said Squirtle happily.
"Mr Bates! Miss Emiresen!" Called the assistant. He chucked two devices to us. They were metal and blue and had a mouth piece on it. "It's called a Pok?mon Translator! It will translate Pok?mon's cries!"
I looked at it for a second, then I threw it in a bin.
"What are you doing?!" Asked the assistant angrily. "That is some of the finest technology!"
"I'd rather learn to understand them myself!"
"Oh!" Said the assistant calming down. "OK Then!"

ScArLetSkye

Miss Understood. o.X
Years
"I'm Summer, and this is Crimson." I said shyly.
Then, when the assistant gave us the Pok?mon Translator, I watched Batesy throw it in the bin.
The I spoke up: "Me too, I would rather learn to understand Pok?mon myself." And followed suite.

Jesus Freak Josh

Years
"But... But!" Said the assistant. "I understand!"
I put Squirtle down and took his Pok? Ball off my belt. "Return!" I said seeing Squirtle get enveloped by a red light and being sucked into the Pok? Ball.
"Want to travel with me?" I asked Summer.

ScArLetSkye

Miss Understood. o.X
Years
"Okay." I replied to the boy's question. Crimson chirped "Torchic!Tor!", and lept out of my arms, nudged the Pok?ball on the counter, that was supposedly hers. Crimson kicked it with a foot/ claw, and it went bouncing onto the floor.
I picked it up.
Standing up, I asked her "Crimson, what do you mean?"
It simply cocked it's head.
Suddenly, I got an idea.
"You... Don't want to be in your Pok?ball? You want to stay out?" I asked again as I tucked the Pok?ball away.
It chirped, jumped off, and stood infront of me, looking at my backpack.
"Oh, so... You.... Want to... Ride in my backpack?" I knelt down, and unzipped it.
"Tor!" Saying that, it leaped into my backpack, and I slightly closed it, then stood up.

Jesus Freak Josh

Years
"You might want to take it's Pok? Ball!" I said walking out the door. "Now come on!"
I walked down the building to outside. It was the usual. Cars driving around everywhere, people walking around, no Pok?mon. Like I said, it was usual.
"Come on Summer!" I yelled.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back