Rate this Entry

Good things are happening. :D

Posted September 26th, 2009 at 7:49 AM by Timbjerr

So, the end of my first day as a human billboard was full of sunburns and muscle aches. >_>

I had received good news during the day however. while I was out in the middle of the street holding that sign, I received a call back from another prospective employer telling me that they wanted to schedule an interview on Sunday. This time, it's a real job as a server in one of those cool pizza restaurant/arcade places.

Now, the question of the day...knowing that this billboarding job was just my temporary stop-gap, should I go out and work my second day and acquire even more sunburn? or should I call them and say that I'm sorry, but I've got a better job lined up?
Posted inUncategorized
Views 3602 Comments 3
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 3


  1. Old Comment
    Swift!'s Avatar
    Tell them you've got a better job lined up, but make sure you'll be able to come back if the pizza place thing doesn't work out.
    Posted September 26th, 2009 at 8:18 AM by Swift! Swift! is offline
  2. Old Comment
    Sydian's Avatar
    Better job. Better job. Better job. However, you don't know that you're getting that better job just yet, so you might want to wait til after then interview, then you can be all, "Buh bye suckas!"
    Posted September 26th, 2009 at 8:27 AM by Sydian Sydian is offline
  3. Old Comment
    Cherrim's Avatar
    If the better job falls through, it's good to still have your backup. :( Wait until you know for sure if you're getting this other one, I'd say. (Or wait until after the interview, at least.)
    Posted September 26th, 2009 at 8:56 AM by Cherrim Cherrim is offline