1. Old Comment
    Meganium's Avatar

    It's Hard To Wake Up In The Mornings.

    When you said "special diploma", that really got me to do some google searching and to get a few questions answered. I see why students with disabilities have the opportunity to get a diploma whether they passed their courses or not. Your mom has a good reason to be the clingiest person she is, but it's a legit reason.

    I'd say stick with your current graduation track first, and then right afterwards, attend an adult school or a school that offers high school diploma classes where you can challenge yourself to finish the courses. Depending on where you live and all, some community colleges are very finnicky when it comes to accepting students with certain diplomas. The one I used to attend only accept HSDs and nothing else.
    Posted January 12th, 2017 at 11:10 AM by Meganium Meganium is offline