Conversation Between カゲボウズ and ~Gary~
1 to 2 of 2
  1. カゲボウズ
    May 9th, 2010 7:18 AM
    To be honest, I have no clue. I fail at CSS.

    Ask Tara herself.

    There is also something known as View Page Source, which you can get through right-clicking an empty space on your browser, or by clicking on "View". While the code may be in HTML, it's still similar to the BBCode CSS code.
  2. ~Gary~
    May 9th, 2010 12:27 AM
    Hey i need your help.
    could you please tell me how to write text over text like in binarypeaches's signature.