Conversation Between Nah and gimmepie
106 to 120 of 128
  1. Nah
    March 2nd, 2014 6:27 AM
    Alright. I'll be waiting to see if today works out for you or not.
  2. gimmepie
    March 2nd, 2014 6:21 AM
    If I can manage tonight I will. Thankfully we have until the Monday after next I think ShadowE said.
  3. Nah
    March 2nd, 2014 6:12 AM
    Ok. Shoot me a message when you're ready then.
  4. gimmepie
    March 2nd, 2014 6:12 AM
    I can't right now :/
    I'm sorting out some important stuff
  5. Nah
    March 2nd, 2014 5:56 AM
    The field trip is today (but I'm not going). So did you wanna do our matches now?
  6. gimmepie
    March 2nd, 2014 5:38 AM
    When is that again?
  7. Nah
    March 2nd, 2014 4:15 AM
    We decided that I'm not going on the field trip. up for our matches then?
  8. gimmepie
    March 2nd, 2014 2:42 AM
    Mmm, time zones + commitments... woo?
  9. Nah
    March 1st, 2014 4:13 PM
    It still seems uncertain whether or not I'm gonna have to go on this field trip or not tomorrow, so I unfortunately can't give you a definite answer on if we can or can't do our matches on Sunday (well its already Sunday by you). But you'll get a definite answer in like 12 hours. So yeah...
  10. gimmepie
    February 27th, 2014 7:16 AM
    haha, yeah it looks like we're pretty close in skill level. Warrior Raptor too, I'd say the three of us are pretty close. Shadow wrecks me almost every time we play so dw about that, I was surprised by how badly Scalgon beat me though.
  11. Nah
    February 27th, 2014 7:09 AM
    Yeah, I want to play against you too. Might have a slightly better chance at winning this time...Scalgon and Shadow wrecked me so hard. So here's to hoping that it snows at the right time on Sunday.
  12. gimmepie
    February 27th, 2014 7:06 AM
    Agreed, but with conflicting schedules and time-zones everything will have to fall into place just right. Here's to hoping because I want to play against you :)
  13. Nah
    February 27th, 2014 6:59 AM
    I think its a bit too early to call it quits. There's still I chance I won't have to go in that field trip on Sunday, which would then mean that we can do our matches then. I wanna wait a bit longer and see what exactly the weather's gonna do.

    Besides, we don't have to do it this weekend, right? Could always do it next weekend...
  14. gimmepie
    February 26th, 2014 7:24 PM
    This is the first time it has been a problem in all honesty.
    I guess at the worst we all it a tie? I think Shadow would be okay with that, we could maybe both take a point?
  15. Nah
    February 26th, 2014 6:33 PM
    Friday I have a long class, and won't get home until like 6:30pm. So I'd be available for a while after that. But then its Saturday morning your time...

    Sunday I have a field trip to go on, unless it snows or I don't feel like going if its really cold. I'm not sure when I'd get back from the field trip...probably no later than 5pm. And then its Monday morning over by you.

    ...Earth, why must you have time zones?