- About RoreyG
- I'm RoreyG. I've been a Pokefan since the original Pokemon Red came out for The original Game Boy. Charmander's been my oldest and dearest friend from since then.
I like to discuss and debate points of interest so I get to know people better. I'm pretty much a nice guy with a bit of a sense of humor and I always try to be a good a neighbor as I can be.
Charmander and its line have always had a special meaning to me beyond nostalgia. Raising a tiny frail Charmander (with all of its disadvantages early on) into a powerhouse Charizard in Pokemon Red played a pivotal role in shaping who I am today (along with other various staples of my childhood). It was a practical example for me as a little kid in teaching me that if I persevered and had that belief in myself, I could accomplish any goal, despite how many things might be going against me. For that, it will always have a special place in my heart.
That said, I may not be as aggressive as some but I'm no pushover either. This Charmander could just as quickly evolve into a Charizard if you're not too careful.
- Pokemon (obviously)
Eating Rage Candybars (obviously I mean chocolate)
Debating points of interest
The usual (watch TV, listen to music, etc)
Spent time with those closest to me.
- Atop Mount Silver
- Male ♂
- Pokemon Trainer, Internet Reviewer, Law Student.
- Also Known As
- The Professor
- Favorite Pokémon
- Charizard (If you couldn't already tell. lol.)
Others include Feraligatr, Sceptile, Infernape, Serperior, Arcanine, Electivire, Luxray, Gyarados, Lapras, Shiftry, Gengar, Braviary, Heracross, Pidgeot and Tyranitar.
Oh yeah.........and I like da Mudkipz.
Showing Friends 1 to 11 of 11
- Mr. Premier Ball
- Mega Houndoom, baby!
- Golurks Were Meant to Fly
- NERF THIS!
- [css-div="font-size: 12px; font-variant: small-caps; letter-spacing: 2pt; text-shadow: 2px 2px 4px #6a287e; font-weight:bold;"]Sacred Hearts Club[/css-div]
- Returning to Hoenn
- E=MC2. Time isn't real!
- Hi, I'm strange :3