Murder is the way.
- About Fernbutter
- Hiya! I'm a huge Pokemon fan since I got my first game and I am a pretty frequent gamer, I enjoy meeting other people on forums and I also like eating, a lot actually. I am friendly enough if you wanted to know and I enjoy company from other people.
Right now I am currently working on a few projects and it may or may not be related to Pokemon. My past is best left alone for now and if you absolutely need to know, then you can ask me yourself.
My personal appearance isn't exactly what you would call "Perfect" but I look decent enough, maybe my hair could do a little work and maybe my clothes.
If you really want to know absolutely more then just keep reading.
Anyways I grew up in a very hard to cope with and dangerous place, this was because my family honestly hadn't exactly planned out their lives entirely and were a couple at war most of the time, both families seemed to have a weird way of fighting with each other, using indirect methods of undoing the other. I was a really nice child, happy, carefree, and mostly sociable. Then they broke me.
I can't really explain how they just did, now I try my best and make friends where I can, because I am sure that wherever I will end up, I'll need all the help I can get from anybody who is willing enough to help.
At the moment, I am still a student, but can strive on my own in the outside world, I have plenty of good-enough paying jobs, friends who can help me in more than a few ways necessary, and most importantly hope. Haha. I was just kidding. I meant a computer which I can take with me so I can browse the internet while I look for a place to eat and sleep.
- In my free time I enjoy sleeping a lot, eating every once in awhile, playing games, maybe sports (anything except basketball, not a hater, just really bad at it), I like scrolling through forums for about twelve minutes or so, I enjoy the company of other people.
I like the outdoors especially places with water probably because its my complete opposite and I would love to explore it more than that is needed, nature because as much as I love it, I am its bane and in more ways that one at that, friends because I know that in a hard world, the only ones left who you can truly trust, are the complete stranger, animals because, they're just adorable, and very cool in general, and surfing the web for about most of the day. Why? Mostly because I can, and because that is where I can thrive more that anything else.
- The depths of the internet
- Male ♂
- Programmer, Writer, Youtuber, Sales clerk-ish, and a bunch of other stuff.
- Also Known As
- Favorite Pokémon
- Here's a short list:
There should be a signature here somewhere.
I wonder where it's gone.
Showing Friends 1 to 13 of 13
- The Storm of Friendship
- [size=1][div="background-image: url('http://pile.randimg.net/1/83/83305/Dragon%20Rotation.png'); color: transparent;padding: 0px;background-repeat: no-repeat;img;"]forever dreaming[/div][/size]
- Nakala Pri
- Blade of Justice
- Newfound Respect for Wobbuffet
- [i]The Twisted Trickster Truck~[/i]
- 響け〜 響け！
- I'm a ninja and im..... gone
- WUB WUB