- About Satoshi Ookami
- Hi. I'm pokemon fan from Czech Republic. The main reason why I joined PC is ROM hacking. I've always been playing but thanks to PC I can even make my own hack.
Move camera script
applymovement 0x7F @move
#raw (these can be any movements as long as it comes back to the user)* * = If the camera moves 3 up, then 2 left, then the camera MUST return to it's orignal postion.
The special 0x113 and special 0x114 are the most important part of the script. The script is relying on it, so, no special 0x113 or 0x114's, no Move Camera Scripts.
This is almost like the command "lock" except it locks every person on the map.
This makes the player be frozen. And any other people should be as well.
Applymovement 0x7F @move
Applymovement = Applymovement, but the 7F tells the game we are moving the Camera instead of people. The movements are the same as if you were moving people.
This releases the 'Special 0x113' if this is not present, then you can't move at all
Kinda like 'release' except it releases all people on the map
National Dex in Ruby
writebytetooffset 0x2 0x2026B00
writebytetooffset 0x3 0x2026B01
writebytetooffset 0xDA 0x2024EBE
writebytetooffset 0x67 0x2026A5A
It'll remove only the scripts at that offset, so stuff a pointer leads to won't be removed.
It'll remove the last script you compiled, as long as the offset was a dynamic offset.
It'll remove all parts of the script, including stuff from thhe other pointers.
You need to use the command 'special 0x8E' after the setting the tile.
- Abyss of Time, Great Seal
- Male ♂
- Also Known As
- Favorite Pokémon
- legends Absol,Lucario,Machoke
Showing Friends 21 to 40 of 165
- Banjora Marxvile
- hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
- Mighty Detective
- Just A Beast
- Nostalgia Edition
- Crimson Stardust
- Anime Addiction
- Daeva Okami-Luca
- God is busy...May i help you
- Dark Sonic
- Chaos Control!
- Darkness is Not always Evil
- Back to Hacking after exams!!!
- DashBlacK ~ The Last Chader
- [COLOR=Black][SPAN="FONT-SIZE:18PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEXT-SHADOW: 1PX 1PX 2PX #000000;"]It's okay to be afraid[/SPAN][/COLOR]
- Oh Hai Thar~
- Wild Trainer Appeared!
- [size=1][div="background-image: url('http://pile.randimg.net/1/83/83305/Dragon%20Rotation.png'); color: transparent;padding: 0px;background-repeat: no-repeat;img;"]forever dreaming[/div][/size]