- About Rukario
- hobbies? who has time for them..
- Somewhere in Ilex Forest
- Favorite Pokémon
- Charizard, Articuno, Jirachi, Lucario, others..
- Battle Server Name
- In-Game Name
- Go Team
- Discord Nickname
- - Rukario -
Showing Friends 61 to 80 of 277
- Pokemon Enthusiast
- This is the title that appears beneath your name on your posts. Check the 'Reset' box if you wish to use the default title for your usergroup and post count.
- Former Douchebag
- Into the night~
- DashBlacK ~ The Last Chader
- [SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEXT-SHADOW: 1PX 1PX 1PX #00000][COLOR=Black]Time to Splat~[/color][/SPAN]
- [COLOR=RoyalBlue][B]šoακεd ςʟoτhεš, ωε† hαïr... ςoʟd ώίɴɖ ßʟoωïηg...[/B][/COLOR]
- Demon Wolf
- American Wolf
- Denver Broncos
- Bucking Bronco
- Aerilate Thrasher
- Is back :D
- (╯°□°）╯︵ ┻━┻
- Ultimate Blargification
- HAH! You better have BURN HEAL
- i don't care what's in your hair
- Elite Four Lucian
- Elite Four - Psychic User
- Call me Dimentio.
- It's been a long time!
View Rukario's BlogRecent Entries
Posted November 22nd, 2008 at 10:15 AM by Rukario Comments 0
Halo, Gears of War, Warcraft, Diablo … just a few video games that have made the successful transition to other forms of media from novels to trading card games, action figures, music and more. Moving from one media to another is never a guarantee of success no matter how successful the franchise. For every success like Halo there are tens of failures such as BloodRayne and Dead or Alive (both to movie) as well as hit-and-misses such as Street Fighters bad movie, but excellent comic line from...
Posted September 3rd, 2008 at 7:47 AM by Rukario Comments 12
According to the Pokemon game translator himself, Nob Ogasawara, Nintendo has told him that his services are no longer needed. Ogasawara will no longer be in charge of translating the Pokemon games. Instead, Nintendo plans on doing any translation work internally.
Originally Posted by Nob Ogasawara
So, after nearly a dozen years and nineteen Pokemon games later, I am out.
I was told that my services were no longer needed because translation work will be handled internally hereafter. They assured me it's not