Fake Card Artist
- About icycatelf
- I've always had a creative side. However, it wasn't until 1999 that I became inspired to become an artist after watching an anime film (Pokemon, The First Movie) in class. Since then, I've has focused mostly on producing anime and manga-style artwork, creating many original characters and creatures. I hope to some day become a concept artist for cartoons, video games, or graphic novels or become an art or graphic design teacher.
My favorite activities include drawing, playing video games, watching anime, and reading manga. My favorite video games include those from the Pokemon and Legend of Zelda series, especially Pokemon Silver Version and Ocarina of Time. My favorite anime include Shugo Chara!, Fruits Basket, InuYasha, Minami-ke, Naruto Shippuden, Pokemon, Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters, and the various Tenchi series. My favorite manga is Pokemon Adventures/Special.
I'm a huge Pokemon fan and have been since it all began. I was a little late on getting started on the games, but I began my journey at the age of 10 with Silver Version, selecting Chikorita as my starter. My favorite Pokemon is Dunsparce - I've been fascinated by it since I first encountered one in the original Silver Version. My favorite type is Ice. I also really like Normal and Bug-types.
I like to chat and hang out at various Pokemon forums, where I usually show off my artwork and/or fake cards. You may have seen me around as KougaWolf, Kj'kun Neko, Nekoban Ryo, or Akiyuki Aretukasu.
- - Video games (particularly Pokémon)
- Anime (usually slice-of-life or shoujo)
- Drawing (Pokémon and my own characters)
- Making custom (fake) Pokémon cards (and sometimes Yu-Gi-Oh!)
- Fossil-hunting (surface-collecting, mostly plants and invertebrates)
- Male ♂
- Also Known As
- Favorite Pokémon
- Dragonair, Dunsparce, Froslass, Girafarig, Glaceon, Ho-Oh, Lapras, Lickitung, Meowth, Mew, Misdreavus, Mothim (Shiny), Nidoran♂, Persian, Porygon2, Raikou, Sandshrew, Sandslash, Sneasel, Tyrogue, Vanillite, Wartortle
- In-Game Name
- Alex B.
- Friend Safari Fields
You know what this is.