The PokéCommunity Forums
Alakazam17's Profile

Community Supporter

Alakazam17 Alakazam17 is offline

I'm Too Nice. Deal With It.

Visitor Messages

Showing Visitor Messages 961 to 975 of 3671
  1. rew_s11
    May 15th, 2010 12:37 PM
    Please add me on ultimate monotype dark list
  2. myrrhman
    May 11th, 2010 10:19 AM
    I'm sorry about that. Sometimes I can be a really impatient person, which makes training Pokemon sometimes painful, lol. I didn't mean to sound rude or anything, I just really want it updated, because I want everyone to still like the challenge, and the best way to accomplish that is to keep it updated. I understand your update every two weeks thing, and I think that's a great idea, but, well it's been like four and a half. So sorry for offending you.
  3. myrrhman
    May 11th, 2010 8:16 AM
    Hey, I'm going to go ahead and start the new Ultimate Monotype Challenge either tonight or tomorrow. If you don't want me to, either respond or update, please.
  4. Codyjd
    May 10th, 2010 11:05 PM
    Hello there fellow gym leader. Want a battle? :3
  5. Richard Lynch
    May 10th, 2010 9:06 AM
    Richard Lynch
    Oh, you know I always wind up lurking 'round this neck of the woods!
    It's going good. I'm 95% done with school... the other 5% being actual graduation.

    How's it going for you?
  6. Aurafire
    May 9th, 2010 3:49 PM
    Oh hey you finally saw the league, lol.

    What's this nonsense about you trying out? An elite spot is open for you if you want, just say the word ;D
  7. Umbreon_
    May 8th, 2010 7:41 AM
    Take care.

    It's nice talking to you too. Hope to talk to you once again soon. : ]
  8. Umbreon_
    May 8th, 2010 7:30 AM
    Okay then. =3 But what about your room mates? XD

    That's okay. :] Is she doing well in her studies?
  9. Umbreon_
    May 8th, 2010 7:23 AM

    Try to call for delivery if they are open. =3

    Really? What's her name then? =p
  10. Umbreon_
    May 8th, 2010 7:14 AM
    Aren't you a girl? XP

    Why don't you suggest it to them? Pizza is delicious. =3

    Australia is Australia where New Zealand is. XP

    Not in Australia. Philippines! =D
  11. Umbreon_
    May 8th, 2010 7:09 AM
    Oh. Why not cook for the both of you? Vise versa? For example day 1 you'll cook day 2 he'll cook and etc.

    I am in Asia. Not really. xD
  12. Umbreon_
    May 8th, 2010 7:03 AM
    Oh so your the only one in the house? :]

    Can you cook some for me too? =p

    Yes, It's actually evening. = D
  13. Umbreon_
    May 8th, 2010 6:44 AM
    You should eat breakfast first! >:

    What do you plan to start your morning then? =p
  14. Umbreon_
    May 8th, 2010 6:30 AM
    Oh. Haven't you took breakfast? xD ;;

    Why thank you for the compliment. :]

    It's nice to meet you anyway.
  15. Umbreon_
    May 8th, 2010 6:19 AM
    I'm doing fine thanks. You? =p

About Me

  • About Alakazam17
    Well, let's see. I was born an Abra, and all I could do was Teleport from place to place until I was sixteen. Then, finally, I evolved into a Kadabra, learning Confusion. This helped me out greatly in the remainder of my high school years, during which I also evolved once again, into the Alakazam you all know today. ^_^
    Female ♀
    Also Known As
    Favorite Pokémon
    Yanmega, Alakazam, Starmie, Galvantula, Froslass, Metagross
  • Signature


Total Posts
Activity by Forum
Visitor Messages
General Information
  • Last Activity: April 7th, 2014 7:26 AM
  • Join Date: September 9th, 2005
  • Referrals: 7


Showing Friends 1 to 20 of 154


Emblem Showcase - 9 Total
PC Veteran
These old folks have been around for far too long but we love them anyway.
Awarded: January 9th, 2009 5:56 PM
This member helped us celebrate the start of a new decade.
Awarded: January 11th, 2010 5:09 PM
Community Supporter
These helpful members donate their money to help make PC a better place.
Awarded: February 24th, 2010 9:10 PM
PC Wi-Fi Tourney Winner
Winner of one of PC's official Wi-Fi tournaments.
Awarded: August 19th, 2010 3:27 PM
You hosted an event at the Get-Together 2010, bringing hundreds PC members together and contributing to HUGE SUCCESS! We are GLaD for you.
Awarded: November 8th, 2010 11:08 PM
This member joined us in celebrating the turn into 2011!
Awarded: January 21st, 2011 5:34 AM
Limited Edition Green Mint
This member joined us on our relaunch of PokéCommunity Live. Thanks for being there!
Awarded: February 14th, 2011 8:20 AM
PC's B/W Release Tournament - Participant
The Bulbasaur are overjoyed that you took part in this great tournament!
Awarded: April 7th, 2011 3:07 PM
Smilie Overuser
We know you can't live without smilies. That's why we give you this emblem. =) ;D \o/ :< 8D
Awarded: January 24th, 2012 3:36 AM


Latest Blog Entry

Posted March 31st, 2010 at 8:38 PM by Alakazam17 Comments 5
Posted inUncategorized
I may be getting that American citizenship after all. I seriously didn't see this coming, and let's be honest here: who could have?

After Canada's Conservative government went and passed Bill 41, banning the public playing of Pokemon, I am at a loss. I have always been an open Pokemaniac, so now that I won't be able to bring my Yanmega to school with me, I don't know what I am going to do. I mean, this is a freakin' free country, how could they possibly do this? I mean, I'm all for...

Posted March 14th, 2010 at 6:29 PM by Alakazam17 Comments 1
Posted inUncategorized
Today has been pretty good for me, believe it or not.

EB Games was open from 11AM - 5PM, and my shift at work was 8AM - 4PM. Thus, when my shift was over I was able to make my way down there to get SoulSilver. =D

Furthermore, while at work, I found out that our store director, a hypocritical harassing man who always seems to find an excuse to make our day miserable, starts his vacation today. And he won't be around for a whole week! XD

And what could...

Posted March 3rd, 2010 at 4:33 AM by Alakazam17 Comments 1
Posted inUncategorized
After working a lot on this Physics lab, I have decided to do something for only the second time in my university career: hand in an assignment late. XD

I lose 20% as a result, but I believe I have a better chance of getting 80%(ie. perfect before deduction) in a week than I do getting an 80% now(ie. losing 20% with stuff done wrong/not at all). So umm....yeah.

If I wasn't so logical I'd have handed this thing in now the way it is, but instead I'll be proceeding to...

Posted February 25th, 2010 at 11:36 AM by Alakazam17 Comments 4
Posted inUncategorized
Haha, so I can finally use this nifty little feature! =D

I usually use LJ to post bloggy stuff, but I suppose this would be an interesting place to do it too. So how should I start, eh?


Or just Asutujilli! :D

XD Expect more sanity in the blogs that follow.

Recent Comments
Edit: Nevermind. Keep...
Posted April 1st, 2010 at 12:28 PM by Jordan Jordan is offline
That's. ...
Posted March 31st, 2010 at 10:58 PM by Dukey Dukey is offline
Sure, pin it on the...
Posted March 31st, 2010 at 10:08 PM by Aurafire Aurafire is offline
Wait, what? D:
Posted March 31st, 2010 at 9:06 PM by Luck Luck is offline
what kind of law is...
Posted March 31st, 2010 at 8:56 PM by Zet Zet is offline

All times are GMT -8. The time now is 2:32 PM.