Veteran Trainer/Beginner Hack
- About KyotoTushoni
- I've truely been an artist or designer all my life, I would never say I'm a professional because that would mean I've experienced everything, and I haven't until I die...if you ever meet a Pro designer, they are either full of ****, or at least have some degree from some school, but that doesn't mean they are Professional.
I've always been inspired by Japanese Culture its been around me since I was born. I have always been interested in things from Japan, even if I didn't always know it was Japanese. Ignorance is Bliss sometimes. I'm learning Japanese through school and trying to teach myself. I would NEVER call myself a Weeaboo or Otaku...I have other interests too (Sadly and somehow someone will always try and find a way to link my interests with Japan or China; eg. Ping Pong).
- Psh, well aside from the obvious, Transformers, SGT Frog, +Anima, Sausage Ramen, Gorillaz, RHCP, Killers, Slaggsmalsklubben, and lots of other things...this is kinda one of those Facebook lists anyway, no one REALLY cares...
- Midnite Town, Ohyuu Region
- Male ♂
- Student/Intermediate Designer
- Favorite Pokémon
- It takes more than 400billion pixels to reacha star, but it takes justone to make a difference.