• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A Night Gone Awry

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
Years
The city of Naxos is, in many ways, a lucky one. Next to both mountains and shoreline, it is entirely possible to spend your morning skiing and your afternoon at the beach. Relatively uncrowded, the residents are overall, quite friendly, the air, rather clean, and the food, simply superb. Of course, given such an atmosphere, many of the residents, all the way down to elementary school are athletic. Naxos Central High, like most high schools in the area, has a year-round Outdoors Club.

Now, it's the summer, and without any chaperones or school restrictions to get in the way, the NCH Outdoors Club is on a camping trip in the mountains. Weather's clear, and as if the mountain air wasn't contributing enough to the hunger pains of the campers, the fish on the grill aren't helping any either.

Lunchtime is a quick enoungh affair, all of the students wanting to get out of mosquito habitat by the lake and up higher, for their campsite. As the sun begins to sink into the ocean, clouds begin rolling in from the east. Stormclouds like nothing any of the students has ever seen. Hurridly, the dive into their tents, hoping to wait out the storm. So begins one of the most thoroughly odd experiences know the world over.

Form-
Name:
Personality: (see above, you ain't some tragic hero, folks)
History: (again, see above)
Items in pack: (it's a camping trip, you're not marching off to battle)
Skills:

Deoxys55

Deoxys Collector
Years
Aaan, I've been waiting for a good RP to join, nya. ^^

Name: Cara

Appearance: About 5' 5''. Her eyes are a middle shade of blue, and her dark brown hair goes a little beyond her shoulders. She doesn't have it in any paticular style, but she sometimes puts it into a ponytail. Her figure is slender with a medium chest. Her clothing often consists of a skirt and shirt, though on special ocassions, she wears a Kimono or dress.

Personality: She definitely lacks that "feminine charm". Rough and blunt, she could be considered a tomboy (though generally doesn't like being called one), and she loves to cook. Too many people make her head hurt, so she usually stays alone or in a small group. She loves to sing, though she's not always good at it.

One of her bad habits is challenging people to a battle to settle an argument or disagreement. And while she is a good fighter, her habit of attacking without thinking tends to get in the way.

History: She's lived alone for a long time. Before that, she used to have a father --whom she inherited her martial arts skill from-- but he died in a harsh battle in his old age. Her mother died in giving birth to her. That's about all people really know about her past. Her harsh attitude can be credited to the confusion of losing her family so young. (Sorry, my computer screwed up the font, nya. X.x Also sorry if this sounds too "tragic".)

Items in pack: Spare clothing, lots of pre-packed Ramen, chopsticks (they come in really handy, you know.) a sketch pad, shoes, a book, a couple bottles of water, and other stuff she doesn't really need. XD

Skills: Cooking, martial arts (blue belt)

Last edited:

Skye

a dreamer...
Years
Name: Callie Greer

Appearance: Standing a striking 6'2", Callie would be intimidating but for her slim physique. She has warm hazel eyes and shoulder-length brown hair, which is usually pulled back into a messy bun of sorts. She tends to favor wearing guys pants, as girls pants generally don't fit right because of her height and build, so she can usually be found in a pair of cargo pants, varying in style, and a girls' t-shirt. On her feet, she prefers sandals, but for hiking wears a pair of hiking boots.

Personality: Callie is a quiet but fun-loving girl, very easy to get along with and open minded. She tends to make friends easily, and it takes a lot to make her upset, but she does have a problem with people who are judgemental and closed-minded.

History: Callie comes from a wonderful family. She lives with her dad in town, and prefers to not talk about her mother. She is an only child, an accomplished pianist, a mediocre guitarist, and has spent much of her life in the outdoors with her father.

Items in pack: flashlight (one of those battery-less ones that charge when you shake them), flint and steel,, matches, dried food, compass, a few changes of clothes, sleeping bag (good for -30 weather, and waterproof), first aid equipment, a cooking pot, rope, hunting knife, carries a multitool in her pocket

Skills: music, though that really doesn't help much camping, good camping/hiking skill, training in first aid, good sprinter.

Years
Name: Aisha Johnson

Appearance: Aisha has mid length mousey hair and emerald green eyes. She stands at around 5?5 and has a tanned, slender frame; though average for someone of her age. Her preferred clothing consists of a pair of cameo cargo pants and a short sleeved, black tank top accompanied by a long sleeved black jacket which comes to rest just above her waste. The Cargo?s are held up by a brown leather belt and upon her feet she wears a pair of black trainers. If the weather is hot, she normally stuffs her jacket into a compartment in the pack she carries. Around her neck is a black bandana which she never removes apart from when she sleeps or goes swimming.

Personality: Aisha is by all means an adventurous individual and cares nothing for her clothing and what state it will be in when she returns. Her main goal in life is to have fun whilst she is still a teenager, and she is determined to live up to this promise she has made herself. She takes no warnings seriously, and would gladly get her trousers dirty if it meant a new adventure for her. But because of her disrespect for the rules, she finds herself in trouble most of the time, and not just with her parents and the arrangers of the trip, no she finds herself in deep trouble, be it hanging from a cliff or being chased up a tree by a wild bare, but all in all, Aisha?s goal will not go to waste.

History: Aisha has lived a fairly normal life up to this point and has taken up any chance she may have of leaving home, whether it be on camping trips or just a stroll down to the local beach with her family or friends. She has let no opportunity slip by her grasp ever since she was eleven.

Having joined the Army cadets at the age of 13, Aisha is quite skilled in what it means to be an army private and thus making camping and hiking a cinch for her. She has been on multiple camping trips wit her family in the past and likes nothing more than a wild adventure.

Items in pack: Aisha carries most of the camping essentials with her, from rope, flashlight and compass to a small first aid kit and spare change of clothes. Apart from this are her swim suit and a few food bars and water bottles for times when she has time for a brake.

Skills: Scouting is Aisha?s main skill, having joined the army cadets from when she was thirteen, she has learnt many of the camping skills, but this is her best. She is also skilled in martial arts as well as climbing high ranges and swimming.

~Ozy~

Years
So far, so good, you're all in.

Name: Azeal Lawson
Appearance: A member of the AF-ROTCand an avid outdoorsman, Azeal's clothing is, for the most part, heavy-duty and practical. Sturdy black boots, fatigued pants, a simple blackl t-shirt and a field jacket complete his basic attire. He stands about 6'3'' with bright green eyes and light blonde hair kept reasonably short, as not tyo interfere with his vision.
Personality: Azeal tends to be the voice of caution in a group, though he spares none for himself. smiling and cheerful, there's almost always a joke on his lips, often directed at one of his own royal screw-ups. Despite this joking, he's supremely self-confident, and tends to get himsself in over his head, though he tries to spare others the same.
History: Azeal grew up in what could be described as a normal family, at least in terms of spending time together. His parents, both teachers, were around a lot of the time and always willing to do stuff with him and his younger siblings. His father encouraged him to join the AF-ROTC if he really wanted to. His mother was a bit moe reluctant about the issue, being of a genteler heart than his father. Both, though, support him in his decisions, unless they turn sour.
Items in pack: Small hatchet, magnesium fire starter, pocketknife, rope, beef jerky, tent, water bottle, loaf of bread, and a change of clothing.
Skills: Halfway decent flute player, excellent mountain biker and skiier, decent Kendo-ka.

angel

Kairi's Nobody
Years
Can i still join? If i can here's mine:
Name:Isis
Appearance: Has short darkish lightish brown hair that goes to my shoulders. Wears a no sleeve light blue shirt, a pair of blue jeans. Has hazel eyes which tells what i'm feel. (Like if i write my post in red, that means i mad).
Personality: SHy, keeps to self, doesn't talk if nobody talks to her.
History: Isis grow up with 2 brothers and 2 sisters. SO hasn't the middle child but the kid in between the middle and last child. I don't have any freinds becaue i keep to myself. I only came to the camp because my parents said it would be good, for me to get away from the house.
Items in pack: FLashlight, My diary,a light pillow and a very light blanket.
Skills:Is good at playing the flute and drums. Loves to draw people.

~Ozy~

Years
Apologies, dearie, but this sign-up lacks the level of detail and fluency that I'm looking for. I'll willingly help you improve, just PM me, but as you are now, you simply fail to meet standards.

JBCBlank

Satanist to the core.
Years
Name:Tozani; Armond (i'll explane the second person below..)

Appearance:
24146-2412922-white20wings20sm.jpg
the wings arnt a problem are they... if they are then just imagen him without the wings. when he changes to Armond he looks like himself exept crazy and always trembling for one reason or anouther.

Personality: Loves to make women feel good about themselvs.. he can't help it when he gets a bit handsy but he always appoligises for it. If you werer to see him in the streat you would say that he was a nice boy.. but get to know him and see what kind of guy he really is. Now Armond on the other hand is all of Tozani's depresion and hatered in a single person... he is Tozani's second personality.... (confused you'll get it)

History: He has been tossed from foster home to foster home ever sence he was a little boy... some say that has messed him up but he will tell you that seeing his father kill his mother and then kill himself is what has messed him up. Armond will tell you the whold story if you ask him to... he seems to enjoy it... Tozani was placed in may asilumes becouse of him. (if you look at Tozani's reflection you'll acually see Armond)

Items in pack: his anisicotices ( they don't really work)... a st. michael madalion... a box of matches and some acohol (to keep Armond quiet)

Skills: He's an exolant mimic and he uses that ability to call animals into coming over.

~Ozy~

Years
It's your spelling. Basic mistakes that I would not expect to see. That, and you fail to provide an adaquate level of detail for my liking.

JBCBlank

Satanist to the core.
Years
Spelling huh?.. well not everyone can win a spelling contest... and besides most people who spoke and wrote in a diferent language and then learn english can't spell as properly as the rest of the world.. most of the guys I know can barly spell and they are the best at the RP becouse they have the imagination required... and as for what you want... not everyone can be compleatly up to standered.. you don't know it but you just missed one heck of an awsome RPer... so I spit on your RP...

~Ozy~

Years
Allow me to put it to you bluntly: This is not an open-access RP. I'm allowing people who meet my standards and expectations for RPing skill into this RP. You do not meet them. If it were open-access, I wouldn't have a problem. But it's not, and I do. So, that being said, no. You are not in. I would be willing to let you join if you would correct what I find wrong, but apparently, you are too prideful for that. Furthermore, lookig at your posts in other RPs, though you have potential, I would be reluctant to call you "awesome." You must understand, I come from a different day and age, the days of Flygon_trainer, Shineyelectrode, Raichu Master, and Mew13. I'm used to better.

JBCBlank

Satanist to the core.
Years
pentagram2.jpg

I dissist... my actions were harsh and primitive... I should know better... egnore me and my bostings... I just hate being critisised every one says I need to be more humble but....

You were right... maybe I'm not for this place... you see my expertice is in sexual seducion and they don't allow that here... mabe I needed you to open my eyes to the truth... I will carry with me what you have said and will remember that you were the one that told me that I wasn't all that I thought I was... maybe none of us are not me... not you... not even the great owner of this site.... as I like to say... "nothing trully is as it is." maybe we all need to learn that... I know I have and I'm the one always saying it...

~Ozy~

Years
It's not a problem. I too, have major pride issues. However, I'm more than willing to help you improve. If you're willing to accept the help, or course.

Kurosaki

Taeki, I'm posting this here, and I wil also be sending it to you via PM. I can still see what you posted, and if you post ANYTHING like that again, serious punishment will be dealt. It is totally innapropriate!

I'm sorry TAD, for not noticing/ being here sooner.

Kurosaki

JBC, you have been denied entrance to this RP (I'm pretty sure anyways Oo;; ), PLEASE stop posting here. On another note, I just read over the plot, and I'm interested in joining. However, I have not the time to post a sign-up right now. Are you still allowing members? Once again, sorry for interrupting twice >>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back