• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Is this Rumor true?

Latias Guy

Latias Guy
Years
  • WI
  • Seen Jul 29, 2004
Hey guys looks like a great place here, I am new so please help me out:) Is it true that you can breed a Latios to a Latias? Thanks for your help,

Grant

BigBoss

Banned
Years
  • Seen Sep 14, 2007
No, you cannot breed them. (I'm glad I hack Legendarys so they have Genders and Breed!)

BigBoss

Banned
Years
  • Seen Sep 14, 2007
Hacking is bad huh....... Have you ever heard of ROMs? I don't do that to cheat, I do it to create Hacks to Realese into the public. If you think ROMs and hacking is bad, go start a club about it.

Brittany

Back?
Years
Mullet said:
ROM's from what I heard are not the same as the real game as they have glitches that affect gameplay greatly. I will not start a club like that it is a hate club and is not allowed by fourm regulations.
What you heard is wrong. And, umm this forum is based on Pokemon hacking.

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
Years
DarkLink said:
Hacking is bad huh....... Have you ever heard of ROMs? I don't do that to cheat, I do it to create Hacks to Realese into the public. If you think ROMs and hacking is bad, go start a club about it.

I believe that is actually against copyright laws.

yYou can't breed Latios or Latias, althoguh since they have genders, ttechnically they should be able to breed. maybe not with each other, but still...

BladeForever

[-+= Black Knight =+-]
Years
So it really happened... when I said I'd be waiting for 20 more peeps to say the same thing I was kind of right... (besides the 20 peeps part) it doesent take 4-5 people to answer one Q.(especially if it's the same with different wording) =/ Dont take it personally but there really isent no need for it, and this defiantly wasent about any roms so why start it here?

~Blade~

DeathMetal Anarchist

Pokecommmunity's Odd One
Years
I think it would look like this
Laties.txt
I call it laties (Lat-E-S)

Back