• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey ^^

Crystallized

Always here. Always there.
Years
Hello everyone, Well... I'm new here i guess so i just wanted to say hi. Introductions aren't really my best thing, so i'll be brief. I -Love- rp, almost as much as i love playing pokemon or yugioh if not more. So i can't wait to get started and to jump into an rp!. I hope i can make some good friends here ^^ as i was recommended to this forum by a friend of mine. Well. Until next time! ^^

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
omg you should join our awesome roleplay corner! It's the greatest place to be! I love roleplay as much as you do and it actually keeps me loving Pokemon, so I will agree! ^_^ Right now there are tons of Pokemon roleplays to join, as well as other roleplays that aren't Pokemon related, so check it out! You can VM me if you want any recommendations, I'd be happy to provide you with any as well as any help :D

Welcome aboard, and I look forward to see you at the RP corner!

Years
Hello everyone, Well... I'm new here i guess so i just wanted to say hi. Introductions aren't really my best thing, so i'll be brief. I -Love- rp, almost as much as i love playing pokemon or yugioh if not more. So i can't wait to get started and to jump into an rp!. I hope i can make some good friends here ^^ as i was recommended to this forum by a friend of mine. Well. Until next time! ^^

Hello Crystallized, welcome to PC :)

Pretty interesting that your username wasn't taken yet, but whatever.

PC has everything a Pokemon fan wants in a forum, we have loads of stuff you can do here and loads of people you can talk to. And I see you have already started an interest in roleplaying? We happen to have such a section here. You'll find loads of roleplays there, Pokemon or not.

You can also apply for a mentor in the PC Adoption Center where our mod (and friend of Leaf Storm) Cirno can help you find a mentor based on a section of your choice.

And if you want to talk, feel free to VM me or send a friend request. I'll accept any of them.

- Hikari10

Years
Hello there, Crystal~ your avatar is surprisingly fitting for your username, methinks. XD; I love it! Welcome to the forum, by the way.

But yeah, if you love to roleplay, the Roleplay Corner's definitely for you. It has a looot of active roleplays that I'm sure you'll enjoy participating in! Glad to see you're so eager, that's great. <3 I'm sure you'll settle into the roleplays well, so enjoy yourself there and of course remember to read the rules! You're always open to contact the moderator (or Leaf Storm, as she suggested!) there if you're ever in need with any assistance with the roleplays, too. (I'm also always open to answer any questions you may have!)

As for friends, you'll definitely make lots of 'em so long as you remember to check back. We're pretty friendly here and love it when new members join. Have fun on PC, yes? :D

Crystallized

Always here. Always there.
Years
Hello there, Crystal~ your avatar is surprisingly fitting for your username, methinks. XD; I love it! Welcome to the forum, by the way.

But yeah, if you love to roleplay, the Roleplay Corner's definitely for you. It has a looot of active roleplays that I'm sure you'll enjoy participating in! Glad to see you're so eager, that's great. <3 I'm sure you'll settle into the roleplays well, so enjoy yourself there and of course remember to read the rules! You're always open to contact the moderator (or Leaf Storm, as she suggested!) there if you're ever in need with any assistance with the roleplays, too. (I'm also always open to answer any questions you may have!)

As for friends, you'll definitely make lots of 'em so long as you remember to check back. We're pretty friendly here and love it when new members join. Have fun on PC, yes? :D

^^ My avatar is fitting? Really? o.o I didn't really expect it to, but anyway. I will be defiantly looking into the Roleplay Corner. Heck I'm already writing up an SU for an rp as I'm writing this reply, and thank's everyone for the warm welcome ^^ I can't wait to get started!

Back