• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Get your head off your hand and uncross your legs

Honest

Hi!
Years
How is your body positioned, as you read this? Different people sit different ways. Right now, I'm typing with my legs crossed on another chair. =D

Last edited:
Years
I am sprawled out across my couch, with my laptop half way on my chest and half way on a pillow. Its so comfortable :)

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 25, 2013
I'm laying in bed with my head propped up by a whole bunch of pillows, and I have my legs crossed with my computer on my lap.

Not as comfortable as it sounds because my back really hurts. D:

Dreg

Done after the GT.
Years
  • Seen Jul 11, 2016
Sitting kinda slouched on the bed, with the laptop on it too. I will end up with humpback if I don't sit in a different position, but it's not like as if I have a desk or anything.

Years
  • Seen Sep 9, 2012
I have both my legs crossed on the floor while I sit parallel to my desk.

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
I hope it doesn't sound too graphic - I'm sitting with my legs wide open, one leg under the desk, and the other on the other side of the desk, monitor at an angle, middle drawer as an alternate table for eating. I am most comfortable like this. If I sit any other position either my legs will start cramping, or my toes/ankle will start feeling numb.

Years
Hey I remember this thread :)

Left elbow is on the table, and I was putting my hand over my mouth until I started typing this post. My right leg is bent on my chair, and my left is on top of that and dangling down. So I'm half cross-legged I guess. It's a somewhat common position.

I'm never, ever sitting with proper posture at my desk. Never. I'm a bad person.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
I remember this thread too! :P

I'm sitting with my legs crossed on my couch, with my laptop sitting on one of those TV dinner tables in front of me. It would be on my lap, only my mother insists that I don't put my laptop on my lap as it will fry my sperm and I won't be able to have children. She didn't like it when my answer to that revelation was "good" :P

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
Years
  • Seen Sep 17, 2018
I'm sitting cross-legged in my chair with my right hand on my mouse and my left hand on the keyboard.

YOUR POINT IS INVALID.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 1, 2024
CWcjX.png

I'm laying on my bed on my left side. My ankles are crossed and I'm supporting myself with my left elbow on the bed. I drew this picture because I was bored and because I'm an amazing artist and wanted to share my talents with the world. I accept commissions.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
Years
Laying in bed on my right side, my head is resting in my right hand, and I'm using my left hand to type this. My legs are positioned so my left is nearly directly on top of my right.

Kikaito plush

Angeline plushxKikaito plush
Years
I'm laying on my bed straight with my blanket over me, my left hand on my mouse and right on my keyboard. Oh yeah it's a laptop.

Years
I'm sat at the kitchen table with my back leaning against the wall instead of the back of the chair with my legs crossed so I'm sat on my feet. I sit on my feet, or at least one foot, most of the time no matter how comfortable the chair might be.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
I'm sat back in my chair with my head in my left hand and my elbow resting on the worktop propping it up, right leg crossed over the left, and close to falling asleep \o/ Usually I'm laying in bed whilst typing or sat cross-legged on my carpet (I'm cool yo) but that's upstairs and I'm lazy.

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
Years
I'm actually lying down in bed - right leg bent upward, laptop leaning slanted against it, head on three pillows.

Back