• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Unmei's breeding And Trading Centre

Do you like my Center?

• Total voters

Unmei

Pokemon Breeder
Years
  • Seen Sep 3, 2010
Hi so i've started breeding pokemon and i'm hoping to get some trading done i breed new pokemon all the time so i'll be updating the list quite a lot.

A number next to a pokemon's name means that i already have that many of a pokemon available.
A ~ next to a pokemon's name means that i can breed you one if you want one but don't have one already available.

Available pokemon:

Starters:

:10: Charmander 3
:9: Squirtle 3
:3: Totadile 3
:11: Bulbasaur ~
:4: Cyndaquil ~

Others:

Water:
:t116: Horsea ~

Electric:
:t172: Pichu ~
:chu: Pikachu ~
Shinx ~

Normal:
:t143: Snorlax 3
:t108:Lickitung ~
:t217: Ursaring ~
Snubbull ~
Miltank ~
:t052: Meowth ~
:t083: Farfetch'd ~

Ice:
Swinub ~

Steel:
:t227: Skarmory ~

Rock:
:t185: Sudowoodo ~

Wanted:

:5: Chikorita :t258: Mudkip :19: Torchic :20: Treeko
:t359: Absol :t292: Shedinja :t214: Heracross :t336: Seviper :t335: Zangoose
:t131: Lapras :t374: Beldum :t270: Lotad :t282: Gallade :t246: Larvitar :t347: Anorith :t345: :t346: Lileep/Cradilly :t138: Ominite
:t367: Huntail :t239: Elekid :kec: Kecleon :t366: Clampearl :t137: Porygon :t353: Shuppet :t331: Cacnea :t340: Whishcash :t193: Yanma :t351: Castform :t344: Claydol

:pokeball: Shinies
:t249::latias: :os: :mew2: :t151: :t385: Legendaries​

Last edited:

nm legend

Years
hey wats up good luck with your thread!! wel at the moment i can give you a chikorita, absol and a zanggose..... you interested? dont really need anythin but a totodile would be nice i guess for breeding you can give me anythin else you want ....maybe a tm?

Unmei

Pokemon Breeder
Years
  • Seen Sep 3, 2010
hey wats up good luck with your thread!! wel at the moment i can give you a chikorita, absol and a zanggose..... you interested? dont really need anythin but a totodile would be nice i guess for breeding you can give me anythin else you want ....maybe a tm?

Ok, what gender of Totodile do u want?

So for chicorita, absol and zangoose how about totadile, and two other pokemon: squirtle, charmander, sudowoodo, snorlax, another totadile of the opposite gender, or the totadile but holding a Hyperbeam TM?

My SS name is Saren and my friend code is 3481 4922 7030

nm legend

Years
Ok, what gender of Totodile do u want?

So for chicorita, absol and zangoose how about totadile, and two other pokemon: squirtle, charmander, sudowoodo, snorlax, another totadile of the opposite gender, or the totadile but holding a Hyperbeam TM?

My SS name is Saren and my friend code is 3481 4922 7030
uhh...i guess the totodile, squirtle, and a sudoowuudo since mine was part of a forrest fire...if one them can hold a tm explosion that wold be nice..but dont strees it if you cant...my fc in the singnature ill be in wifi rite now cuz i got go

Unmei

Pokemon Breeder
Years
  • Seen Sep 3, 2010
uhh...i guess the totodile, squirtle, and a sudoowuudo since mine was part of a forrest fire...if one them can hold a tm explosion that wold be nice..but dont strees it if you cant...my fc in the singnature ill be in wifi rite now cuz i got go

im coming on right now. so0z dont think i ahve explosion

edit i found explosive

Back