• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Pokémon related things would you do with 50 acres of land

Moltres Rider

Banned
Years
not sure if this belongs in polls or not... it is a gray area to me...

what kinds of things would you do that are Pokémon related if you had 50 acres of land. what Pokémon things would you do on those 50 acres.

myself, I would build a Pokémon paradise for all my Pokémon I've caught and make it suit the Pokémon much as possible.. I'd have a couple of Legendary Pokémon around like a Reshiram or a Palkia too. I'd make my land luxurious for my Pokémon and my home would be right in the middle so I can always be sure my Pokémon are happy.

what would you do with 50 acres of land?

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
I'm honestly not sure where this belongs either. I'll move it to PVP later if it seems like not much discussion comes from it.

If I had 50 acres of land and had to do something pokémon related with it - I'm assuming you mean if we were living in the pokémon world here - AND if I had the money to do it, I guess I would build a sort of gym. Regardless if I was a gym leader or not. It would feature a lot of different landscapes for different kinds of battles, and people would pay to get a passcard to different areas.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
A farm! Mareep, Ponyta, Miltank, maybe some Tauros, the new Kalos Pokemon Gogoat, and so forth. Growlithe can be the 'sheepdog' of the farm. There would also be a pond where Pokemon such as Ducklett/Swanna and other water Pokemon can enjoy themselves. With 50 acres I will have plenty of space for pastures for the Pokemon to hang out in.

Alternatively, a breeding center or a Pokemon Rescue.

Kikaito plush

Angeline plushxKikaito plush
Years
I would turn it in to a pokepark like the one from Pokepark 2: wonders beyond.
it be cool to see the pokemon play the mini games.

Years
I would of course build a huge Mansion as well a Nursery , Day Care, Poke Center etc every thing which is needed in it. Then I will catch every specie of Pokes and make them live there with me.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
I've no idea how big 50 acres is but I'm assuming it's big - I'd convert it into lots of different biomes for my Pokémon to live in! Each biome would have a gym for trainers to come challenge and the center would have a small wooden town as a central preparation point kind of thing, probably with a helipad! This kind of design:

XQvp77P.png

But with more of a different layout and more types haha.

Years
It's looks like a few people are overestimating the size of 50 acres. It's actually not all that big- about 0.2 km2 or 0.1 mi2 (roughly the size of a large shopping mall). If you want an example of a 5 acre area, you can take a look at this picture.

Still, if I had that amount of land, I think I'd like to build a Pokemon Day Care/Breeding center. That would be more than enough room for a bunch of Pokemon to play and roam around, and I'd still get the opportunity to interact with numerous species of Pokemon and their trainers.

Sirfetch’d

I would build a weather institute and have a huge amount of the cutest Pokemon ever, Castform <3. I'd also build a small lake for a Jellicent or two!

Back