• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Heya Everyone

Clonehunter

Clones Be Wary
Years
  • Seen Jan 23, 2013
Recently got into Pokemon again after several Pokemonless years due to, well, I dunno really. I guess it's back for the Nostalgia. Anyways, decided to look for a board, and landed here. Hope to get to know some of you maybe, though I may just lurk mostly still, though I'll get some posting done.

So, uh, Hello everyone, what's up?

Years
Hi Clonehunter, and welcome!

Nice to see you got back into Pokemon, especially given the recent announcement of the upcoming Pokemon X & Y, which is already luring people here. The starters are so cute, especially Froakie (the other two are cute but Froakie seems to have got me) and the Legendary mascots Xerneas and Yveltal look badass awesome! Can't wait for it when it comes out in October, cos I plan on getting them.

To prepare myself, I've been doing a playthrough of Black 2 and I'm already at the Pokemon League. Just have to train my team a bit more for the Elite Four, and I do love the games already. At PokeCommunity, we have loads of sections discussing all aspects of Pokemon, including the ever-so-popular Pokemon games, where there's at least a place for each game to discuss. The members here are very friendly and are always happy to help you. I've been into Pokemon for close to 14 years, and even though I'm in my 20's I still play it cos it's a franchise you just can't let go of.

The name's Hikari (not my real name, but it's what I often get called) and if you ever need anything, just send me a VM. You can also approach Cid and Cirno if you like as well, since they're also very friendly and can show you around.

Have fun here, Clonehunter!

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Clonehunter

Clones Be Wary
Years
  • Seen Jan 23, 2013
Man, I wish I had the money for a 3DS, X&Y is turning to look quite nice, and the new starters are looking nice (Especially Chespin imo :3 ). Thanks for the info on who I can find for help, and I'll be sure to keep them in mind (as well as you of course) in case the need for help arises. And I'll be sure to check what boards I can.

Thanks again!

Venitardus

Breeder
Years
  • Seen Apr 9, 2018
Hi and Welcome!

I'm glad to hear your back to pokemon as well! This is a great forum to get back into the loop as well.
I've been playing ever since Red and Blue came out, and im 19 years of age. my parents think im too old to still be playing, but i think otherwords!

But im glad you joind our community! If you ever want to, you can message me or add me as a friend

Clonehunter

Clones Be Wary
Years
  • Seen Jan 23, 2013
Thanks! I think I may like to look around more before any other actions, but I'll keep the offer in mind. Though I suppose nice to meet you all the same!

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
Hello Clonehunter, and welcome to PC! I bet you'd be happy to see how Pokemon changes now. I think Pokemon General is for you if you want to talk about anything Pokemon. And I think this thread is for you if you pumped up to the Pokemon X and Y before they are released in stores! So have a great time here and don't forget to check the rules!

Back