• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Shauna's starter

Years
So about that starter pokemon Shauna hatched, do you like this pokemon? Were you able to find a use for it? Lastly do you remember what you gave Shauna in return for it?

I was happy to get a Fennekin from Shauna, I was always tempted by it. I picked Froakie but like all 3 of the Kalos starters.

I was able to find some use for my Fennekin. Since there isn't much post game in xy we were limited, but I still mannaged to make him a Braxien and put him to work at the Chateau.

In exchange I gave Shauna a Haunter. I wanted her to get something nice for being so kind. I thought it was going to evolve into Gengar, we were trading right? It didn't...

What about you guys?

Years
  • Age 37
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 27, 2023
I gave Shauna Eevee because I was really curious to see what pokemon she would evolve it to.

Years
  • Age 122
  • Seen Jan 27, 2019
XY post game was so barren that I forgot that the player could trade with Shauna, didn't trade with her either.

colabear9

Lurker
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Feb 24, 2018
I actually just finished replaying Y Version.
She traded me a Chespin named Chester. I don't really care for Chesnaught, but I thought the nickname was quite cute. I think I traded her a Gulpin for it.

Back