• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Very New

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 19, 2016
Hello. I am very new to using forums and being part of a community. I was wondering if somebody with more experience could show my how to find my way around and how to be an active part of the community.

Years
  • Seen Nov 12, 2013
Oh hi there, welcome to Pokecommunity. So you are new to forums? Well, first off you should found a suitable forum/section for you. After that post in there. Just as simple as that. Enjoy yourself here!:)

Years
Hello Ikca and welcome to PC!

I understand if you are new to forums in general, but PC is a good one to start with because we are a diverse community, have rules that are easy to read through and also staff who know how to do their job well! You'll fit in here really well, and I'm sure you can make some new friends too. If you have simple forum questions you can always ask right here and I'm sure someone can help.

But yeah, I do hope to see you around the forums as an active member and if you ever wanna talk just pop by my profile and leave me a visitor message or friend request. And don't hesitate to ask any staff members in blue, orange or red if you need help! Enjoy your stay here at PC and have loads of fun!

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Nolafus

Aspiring something
Years
I got Ninjask'd by Hikari10 (again)!

Welcome! I remember when I first came across this place, it was my first forum and I couldn't find my way around for the life of me. It gets easier, but I'll explain it out a little bit.

The entire forum is separated into various sub-forums. You can click on the titles of each section to explore what topics are in there. The topics started by various users are called threads. Click on the threads and comment away to your hearts content. You can start your own thread by clicking on the "Forum Tools" and selecting "Post a New Thread". Just make sure there isn't already a thread that already has the same idea, and that it's in the right section. Click on the banner up top to return to the main menu, or there is a "map" right under that, that you can use as well.

I hope that I helped a little bit and my explanation wasn't too confusing. You can ask just about anyone if you have any questions, but Moderators, Super Moderators, and Administrators are going to give the best answers.

Why don't you tell us a but more about yourself? What's your favorite part of the franchise?

Hope to see you around and happy posting!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 19, 2016
A little bit about me...
Well I've been a fan since the beginning of the series and I love to talk, learn, play and other things about Pokemon but I've never really had anyone near me who was also a fan. So I joined here in hopes of being able to meet other people who love the series too. I would also love to join the role play but I have very little experience in that as well. (So if someone could help me out with that too, that would be really appreciated.) All in all I would just really like to not feel like a lone trainer anymore.

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
Hello Ikca! Welcome to PC! It's very nice to meet you. I'm synerjee, but feel free to call me Amanda. :D

How about telling us more about yourself? What do you like about Pokemon? What is your favourite Pokemon? How did you come to know about Pokemon? Share about anything you'd like us to know! We'd love to get to know you more as a member. n_n

PC is a forum full of people that are brought together by one thing: Pokemon! As you will very soon come to know, or might already have known, there is so much more than Pokemon here. This is in fact also a huge community full of friendly people and various diverse topics about lots of things other than Pokemon. Do make some new friends here during your stay! We'd love to be friends with you! :D

Not sure on where to post? Let me show you a few easy places to get you started! Pokemon General and Chit Chat & Polls are great places to start and perhaps bond with other members. Go on ahead!

If you have any questions or doubts, feel free to approach any of the friendly staff. If you want to make a new friend or just want to chat, feel free to drop by my profile and leave me a VM/PM. I'd love to chat! Once again, welcome to PC and hope you'll enjoy your stay here! n_n

Last edited:

Nolafus

Aspiring something
Years
Well you came to the right place. If you're interested in role-plays, check out our Roleplay Corner. There are several tutorials, tips, and roleplays to read, enjoy, and participate. I don't personally do them, but I have been thinking about joining some for a while now.

Make sure to explore all the various sections as you seem to like a wide variety of things the franchise offers.

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
maya-cheerful(b).gif

Aw, well, here at PC, you'll find loads of members who like Pokemon as much as you do! Myself included! Bu yeah, it's really nice to meet you; feel free to call me LGD, or Shawn if you'd like! There's loads of Pokemon boards for you to visit, like as mentioned, Pokemon General, and there's also Pokemon Gaming Central if you'd like to talk about the games in general, and there's even some pokemon-game specific boards like Pokemon X & Pokemon Y!

maya-thinking(b).gif

Hm, so, you like to Roleplay? I haven't Roleplayed in a while, myself. Probably because of lack of motivation and a few other things from me. I'm trying to fix that, but.. it's tough if you don't have any motivation, y'know? However, I do love to roleplay regardless, and, I'm really glad that you're interested in roleplaying too. There are loads of people down at the Roleplay Corner who are willing to help you out with RPing, y'know~ Try introducing yourself at the Roleplay Discussion Thread!. If you're new to RPing, I'm very sure that someone will welcome and be glad to assist you in RPing! Myself included!

maya-confident(b).gif

But yeah, all I can tell ya' is don't be shy! There are loooooads of people who are willing to help you if you have any troubles, or questions about anything! As the people above me said, you can ask a staff member to help! A staff member like myself, for instance, or anyone you'd see that has a blue or orange or red username! Feel free to ask anyone that's willing to help too. <3 With all that, I'm gonna say, I hope you'll have a great and memorable time here in PC~!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 19, 2016
Thank you all very much for your help. I feel much more confident about exploring the forums now. =)

Back