• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

what is the funnest things to do with a Legendary Pokémon

Moltres Rider

Banned
Years
what would be the funnest thing to do with a Legendary Pokémon? what Legendary Pokémon and what would be fun doing with that Legendary Pokémon?

I think the funnest thing to do with a Moltres, is ride it for transportation.

I think the funnest thing to do with a Reshiram is make love. oops, Did I just say that out loud???

I think the funnest thing to do with a Black Kyurem is dinner for Black Kyurem (vore)

I think the funnest thing to do with a Palkia - beach trip

I think the funnest thing to do with a Suicune is watch it run on top of water

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
Years
I think the funniest thing to do with an arceus is make it get beat up by a tuna fish

I think the funniest thing to do with a groundon is to use it as a "drought slave" during the winter lmao

I think the funniest thing to do with a kyogre is to use it as a "drizzle slave" during a dry month lol lol

I think the funniest thing to do with a yvetal is to relaase it on december 25 and make it use its powers to destroy the world. 2012 anyone lol

Flushed

never eat raspberries
Years
  • Seen Nov 5, 2017
I'd imagine bragging to my friends that I had a legendary would be pretty fun haha.

Whistler

Questioner
Years
  • Seen Sep 18, 2014
Make a viral YouTube video of Mewtwo saying I LOVE YOU or something. That would be funny. Just like the viral videos showing cats/doggies saying I love you. :]

Maybe I could also walk Mewtwo around the neighborhood on a leash... XD

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
Any legendary pokémon, the most fun thing is to capture it and use it in battle to crush all resistance like only legendary powers can. Or maybe if it's Giratina, it could be interesting if it brought me along to its world for a little sightseeing.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
If I had Darkrai, then I would have it pretend to be someone's shadow and make strange poses. When they take a look at their shade and see what's happening, they would be a little freaked out. That would be quite funny, wouldn't it? If it intimidates them a bit too much though, then I would call Darkrai back into my Poké Ball. If I allowed it to keep scaring them, I'd feel kind of guilty at the end. And I'm not such a huge fan of the feeling of guilt. d: Also, if I was ever able to capture Raikou, Suicune, Entei, or one of the Swords of Justice (excluding Keldeo, since it's too small), then I'd ride it in front of my friends. I would love to see the look on the their faces—they'd be extremely jealous!

Years
I'd love to be able to have a Mew that knew Transform, as I'm sure it could result in some funny pranks that we could pull off. Maybe I could even convince it to transform into me and make it go to work in my place. That'd be fun for at least one of us, right?

Years
Make a viral YouTube video of Mewtwo saying I LOVE YOU or something. That would be funny. Just like the viral videos showing cats/doggies saying I love you. :]

Maybe I could also walk Mewtwo around the neighborhood on a leash... XD

I howled at the thought of the Mewtwo on a leash; thank you for making my day. :]

I'm thinking of befriending Celebi, so I can travel back in time and do ridiculous things, while hopefully not altering the present day too too much.

My first thought, was putting myself on Ho-oh's back as he flies along the rainbow in the first episode. "What a mysterious person on its back!"

Back