• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Need help with team

KH Fan Bixran

Pkmn Nobody
Years
I cant figure out what pokemon would work best on my team

Meloetta@Leftovers
-Serene Grace-
*Bashful, Docile, etc.*
Relic Song
Psychic
Brick Break
Shadow Claw

Mienshao@Nothing
-Regeneration-
*Adamant*
Acrobatics
U-turn
Stone Edge
Hi Jump Kick

Jellicent@Leftovers
-Water Absorb-
*Bold*
Surf
Will-O-Wisp
Recover
Shadow Ball

Hydreigon@Expert Belt
-Levitate-
*Modest*
Dragon Pulse
Flamethrower
Dark Pulse
U-turn

Staraptor@Leftovers
-Intimidate-
*Adamant*
Brave Bird
Close Combat
Return
U-turn

Any help is appreciated. Also, could a mod close my old thread? Plz & ty

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Oct 2, 2020
This is an in-game team?

Assuming yes - the biggest thing I see missing is something on what I call the "hard" end of the spectrum - ground, rock and steel. My first thought, and the most obvious gen 5 choice, would be Excadrill. Make it Adamant with Swords Dance, Earthquake and either Stone Edge, Rock Slide or Iron Head and... I like X Scissor in the last slot. Krookodile's a nice choice too, but you don't need the Dark coverage so much with Hydreigon there. Crustle could be a good one too - pretty much the same moveset as Excadrill, except with Shell Smash instead of Swords Dance. If you're playing B2 or W2 (I assume not, since it says [BW] on the title, but just in case), Mamoswine would fit well too. Give it Earthquake, Rock Slide or Stone Edge, Ice Fang (Icicle Crash is better, but you can only get it as an egg move, so you can't do it in B2/W2 until post-E4) and.... I like Ice Shard for priority. Superpower's pretty good too, but only of limited use.

Back