• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Failed to load actor data

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Aug 14, 2015
When I try to go on the game.rxproj file in pokemon essentials it says failed to load actor data. How can I fix it?

Zeak6464

Zeak #3205 - Discord
Years
  • Age 31
  • USA
  • Seen Oct 9, 2023
Download Version 15.0 & 15.1 of Essentials and you should be good to go

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Aug 14, 2015
I have downloaded both and switched out the script files in the new one to the old one and taken away the old one

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Aug 14, 2015
I cant extract the the folder in the winrar folder, but I can extract the winrar folder, and when I do that and try to go in the game.rxproj-thing it says: C:\User\(Name)\Desktop\(Folder)\Pok+mon Essentials v15 2014-12-31\Game.rxproj contains an incorrect path.

I tryed to download pokemon essentials v15 and v15.1 again because I tryed to fix the old one.

mustafa505

Aeon Developer
Years
I cant extract the the folder in the winrar folder, but I can extract the winrar folder, and when I do that and try to go in the game.rxproj-thing it says: C:\User\(Name)\Desktop\(Folder)\Pok+mon Essentials v15 2014-12-31\Game.rxproj contains an incorrect path.

I tryed to download pokemon essentials v15 and v15.1 again because I tryed to fix the old one.

Have you seen the video zeak posted? no? okay you got the zip right, this is what you do, place the zip in a new folder and right click on it and click "Extract Here" and then move the v15.1 in the same folder extract it will prompt for override click yes, and you are done.

mustafa505

Aeon Developer
Years
Download it again and this time go to Local Disk (D) if u have it (or make a folder in documents if u dont have local disk D), copy the rar into the folder, dont open it just copy it, then right click the rar and click extract here.

Back