• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokepark Sprite comic

How is my comic?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

obLonG

Now for half price!
Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2012
banner3n.png

THE HIATUS IS OVER!
IMPORTANT:I am looking for an assistant with the comics.Pm me if you want to sign up.
This is my first sprite comic,whaddaya think?Isn't the banner awesome?And please comment if I need work done or just want to comment about my comic:
These comics are rated from G to pg-14

Title Page

1: Brendan and Handy.

2: Not Goodity

3: Hated Love

4: The hand, the bitxx and the axxhole

5:This is not a Plot Device

6:Stupid backpack,love is for kids

7:Rise of demon may

8:Beams and Pee

Filler: Point of view

9: He looked

10: They're shiny

11: Discussing, Disgusting

12:Suspense and Crossbreeding

Filler:Important Generation Rape

13: Slap of Bitxxiness[Pg-13]

14: The Anti-Heroes [NEW]

Last edited:

obLonG

Now for half price!
Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2012
In pokemon Ruby you start out in a moving truck,so hes in a moving truck playing ping pong on the computer with a giant floating glove

Years
-_- i dont get it either... although my 'comics' never made sense either but i like the hand.. but i dunno why.

obLonG

Now for half price!
Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2012
He's just on the computer(The box thingy hes sitting in front of)playing ping pong with the hand.

Years
ohhhhhh...i get it now. He's riding in a truck playing ping pong on the computer and with it. So, why did you decide to put the computer as a hand?

obLonG

Now for half price!
Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2012
The hands not really a computer.Its a living breathing hand(breathing not actual feature)just read comic 2

obLonG

Now for half price!
Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2012
The titles are also written in normal text right above the Comic but I'll fix the titles in the next comic.I also got the Title page up

Last edited:

obLonG

Now for half price!
Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2012
Thanks man.And i'm sorry that I took so long to get the 4th comic up.Its just that I had this play I had to perform.

agurcsik

Wee Warios like Strawberries
Years
these are great, i love how its not a total cliche pkmn comic u gotta make more

the hand is the one from in your PC when u move pkmn and stuff

obLonG

Now for half price!
Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2012
It was the originaly going to be the pc hand but I changed it to the Sinnoh trainer card hand cuz thats more manipulatable to show what its doing or how it feels.And comic 5 is up.Do you think I should make some supporter banners?

Last edited:
Years
... I still don't really understand alot of this. Okay, so you have a hand as a character, I get that, but...

Okay, the 2nd makes sense for the most part, but then what's with the weird transition between 3 & 4? The mudkip chasing the person does nothing really funny or important, it's just kinda thrown in there. I assume it was just to set up for #4, but... it just seems like wasted potential, that could've been entertaining if it wasn't rushed through.

#5 confuses me also witth he masterball part, but... I'm not sure I want to know. XD

And, may I ask... what is going on with the backgrounds of random sprites? They're distracting from the actual comic, and look time-consuming. You could just use your time to make more comics, since I doubt anyone has a positive reaction to them. The first comic's layout looks nice, and the title doesn't distract from the comic. I suggest using that, it looks much nicer.

obLonG

Now for half price!
Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2012
Thanks for the feedback and yes #3 was just a set up for #4.And you don't want to know the masterball meaning in #5.Trust me I didn't like it either.

Back