• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A New Brand of Ketcup

Years
  • Seen Oct 14, 2012
They call it Catsupdancer and it does a little shake~ She's thinkin' up a rhyme, but she doesn't know how long it'll take ^^; Messed up the meter thar...

Ohai! *sweeping bow* Th'names Catsup~ Otherwise known as Tategami, Kitsune Hayashi, Maki Mori, and cthuluSushi. I have trouble sticking to one name ^^;

My interests are pokemon games, pokemon hacks, yaoi, and drawing ^^ I'm actually working on a hack-game-with-yaoi-that-I-have-to-draw-for. It's kinda the best ^^

I'm actually not very good at hacking. Scripting confuses me a bit, and my sprites look like poo ^^; But I'm improving ^^ Maybe once I look around a bit, I'll know what I'm doing ^^

I've actually been lurking around the forum for awhile now~ lookin' at stuff, creepin' on some people, wearing an awesome moose-tache *suggestive raise of eyebrows* I thought it'd be high time I introduced myself and got to know people~ I tend to ramble when I reach a subject I like. Ask me about yaoi. My OTP right now... well, I have a lot ^^; Fai and Kurogane, Link and Ghirahim.... I think they top the list right now. I like shojo-ai too, but not so much the actual /yuri/. I read original stories in that vein ^^

Soooo... umn... yeah! I dunno what else to talk about ^^; I hope I didn't freak people out and make them not wanna talk to me ^^; You're probably all thinking "Omigaaawd. She is so /weeeeird!/ Let's all leave her to lurk in a corner!" and that's cool. I have a totally tricked out corner full of soda and sugar and magical llamas. Yeah! Now who's missin' out >:D

Sooo... yeah! Bye-bee ^^ *Lucky Channel's Akira-style wave*

roosterman

Freaking annoying!
Years
*wobbuffet rides up on a magical lama* "roosterman, you gotta go meet this girl with an awesome moose-tache!"...

yeah i'm not too good with stories but welcome to the forums!

Last edited:
Years
Welcome catsup, nice to meet ya! (can I call you catsup for short?)
You seem like you have a lot of energy, I hope the forum can handle you! (just kidding XD)

Anyway, you seem to be interested in a lot! Have you checked out Roleplay Corner (lerhaps this corner has magical llamastoo!), Fanfiction and Writing, and Art and Design (and it's subforum Pixel Art)? Those might be some good places to start, as they seem to fit your interests. ^_^

Make sure you read all the rules, and be sure to contact a mod if you run into trouble, want advice, etc. (like Cirno, NU/W's mod)

I hope you have a good time on this awesome forum, and I hope to see you around. Feel free to contact me via VM if you wish to chat!

Years
Hello there, Catsup, and a big welcome to the forum! n_n

But wow, it's great that you have so many interests. You're quite a rounded person! Since you're an artist, why not post some of your art in the Art & Design section for us to see? :D I'm an artist as well and would love to check out and give feedback on your work!

And haha, that's totally fine, many of us were lurkers before we joined, myself included. I'm sure you'll enjoy yourself getting involved with things here, though, since we have quite a great community with some people people.

Since you seem to like anime, we have the Japanese Entertainment section you might be interested in, so I'll leave the link here for you. Though, of course, it's totally up to you if you want to post there!

Aaanyway, I quite enjoyed reading your intro, actually. <3 So I really hope you stick around, because you do seem like a fun person. Have fun around here, all right?

Back