• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokeCorrupt [Discussion and OOC Thread]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phanima

That servant of the evil one
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Oct 11, 2011
I don't think so Quasar, I think it's when Raichu and the group get to certain points and their characters have to go against/team up with some randoms to continue the story or something, like a side story or a small detour like the ones in the actual show. We're like those trainers who come out of nowhere but only when its near the group or has something to do with them going wherever they need to go.

Oh oh, we're like those guys who verse them in those tournaments where we're only in like an episode or something. Something along the lines of that I think.

Ninetales1

Japan-flavoured Europhile
Years
Can I still sign up as a supporting character for this RPG? I really have a character in mind for it, and I only just heard about this RPG. The only aspect of her character that's often controversial in RPG's I've joined is that she's from another planet. But she's still human, and doesn't have any special powers or anything, so... Would that be okay? (In some RPGs where that wasn't allowed, I'd had to create some small island and make that her homeplace instead.)

Years
I don't think so Quasar, I think it's when Raichu and the group get to certain points and their characters have to go against/team up with some randoms to continue the story or something, like a side story or a small detour like the ones in the actual show. We're like those trainers who come out of nowhere but only when its near the group or has something to do with them going wherever they need to go.

Oh oh, we're like those guys who verse them in those tournaments where we're only in like an episode or something. Something along the lines of that I think.
Exactly. I'm glad at least some people understood the concept I was trying to get across.

But no supporting characters will be needed for a bit. Just having some crazy stuff happen to the main characters, but after that we will be in need of supporting characters.

Trainer Kat

→ voodoo jungle d r u m s;;
Years
If you find you're in need of more supporting characters, I would be willing to play one for a few posts [along with Sarah, of course]. ^^

Years
Sorry it's taken me so long to make that post.
And sorry it's so boring to read. But everyone for sure needs to read it. It explains in vague detail the way the PokeCare Pokemon World works.

Phanima

That servant of the evil one
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Oct 11, 2011
Hooray! Raichu's back!

Oh, and I added two more characters to my supporting list (edited my posties), so whenever you need em, feel free to call em up. :D

(Mhmm, I wonder if I'm accepted...)

Years
Hooray! Raichu's back!

Oh, and I added two more characters to my supporting list (edited my posties), so whenever you need em, feel free to call em up. :D

(Mhmm, I wonder if I'm accepted...)
XP Supporting characters are accepted when needed. But I can reassure you that your are great!

Oh yes and as mentioned in my post the characters got winter clothing and swim wear, I'll be drawing what those look like today. So if you have any suggestions for your character please tell me ASAP, otherwise I get to pick!

Last edited:

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
Years
  • Seen Jan 1, 2023
Nathaniel just looks cool, with an aura of calmness and authority around him.

In other words, a silver jacket and jeans.

Star Girl

Dragon Obsessed
Years
I think I should mention this on the thread even though I did mention this in my post:

I'll try to post as often as I can and when I can write enough based on previous posts. But please note I am a senior in high school balancing some high stress classes. I usually post after seeing what others are doing so I can make a decent length post in my own.

And when I high stress mean I am on a block schedule (four classes a semester) with two AP classes and two advanced computer classes (Modeling and Simultion, Oracle). All of which sometimes requires hours of work on some days.

Also note that no I do NOT wish to give up my place as a main character. I just wish to have my circumstances heard. And if there is a lack of post from me it more than likely was not helped if there were a lack of posts by others because as I said before when characters are traveling in groups I tend to base my posts on others.

Once we are off the boat and our characters are mainly on our own I shouldn't be having this same problem. Which means my post numbers will definately go up.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back