• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Community Day XIV

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen yesterday

Feel free to make suggestions!

What is a Community Day?

Community Day is a get-together held on the PC Battle Server all day. Tournaments are a mainstay on Community Day, while other activities such as iSketch, Cards Against Humanity, Mafia, Diplomacy, and the like can be hosted during Community Day as well. Community Day is simply about enjoying time with others while the server is at its peak of activity.

When is the upcoming Community Day?

Community Day starts at 8 AM (UTC -5 / EST) on Saturday, March 8th and ends at midnight. That is 8 AM in eastern USA, 1 PM in the UK, 9 PM in Western Australia, 12 AM in eastern Australia, and 5 AM in western USA. Just so you know, you don't need to be there at the launch. Community Day lasts all day so that everyone can participate regardless of their time zone.

How do I sign up?

No sign-up is required. All you have to do is show up on the PC Battle Server during the times we have listed in this thread. You may want to prepare teams for each tournament you plan on joining, though. The tournament themes will be listed in this thread for that reason. Additionally, if you were online during this Community Day, you will receive the bronze emblem below. You can also get the silver or gold emblems if you've already participated in one or two Community Days, respectively.

I52iHRM.png
BiItSlj.png
CzEuzeS.png

What are the tournament formats and schedule?

Follow BC's General Battle Rules. The banlists for the tournament formats below can be found here. All tournaments are "Best of One" (participants battle each other once to determine a match-up) unless stated otherwise. Don't know what tiers are or need usage statistics? Use our Guides & Resources.

PC Battle Server formats
1. Random (randomly generated teams)
2. OU (moveset analyses (1 / 2) and banlist)
3. 1v1 Random (randomly generated teams)
4. OU (moveset analyses (1 / 2) and banlist)
5. LC Random (randomly generated teams)
6. Community Random (randomly generated teams)
...then repeat

Wi-Fi formats
There will not be any Wi-Fi tournaments unless a notable amount of people have shown interest in having them.

We will go from the first theme listed and make our way down. The Wi-Fi tournaments will most likely run at the same time as the server tournaments. The orders may change during Community Day. There is also a chance that we'll use other themes if there's a demand for them.​

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
It's been a long time since I last participated in Community Day; I'll try my best to make it. :]

Shrew

is a Shrew
Years
I'm pretty new here, so I thought Community Days were a yearly event. I'm glad to find out that they're not. :D I missed out on a couple of the events last time around, so I hope I'll be able to make them this time.

Edit: I'm starting to worry I won't be able to finish all my work and might not be able to spend as much time as I had wanted. ;.;

Last edited:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I'll be able to show up on that day, and hopefully stay longer this time instead of just a few min. :D

If anyone else might be interested in wifi battling (since I'll be done with X by then haha), then I might partake in it.

Zorogami

WUB WUB
Years
Im not really into competitive battling, but i might try out some random team battles for the fun of it :D
Its going to be great!

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
Question I just have 2 show n make a comment?

Yep! Just showing up is more than enough, though it'll be much more fun if you join in the lively chats and perhaps partake in a battle or two, which I highly recommend. :3 Hope to see you there!

Also, I'll be there (or at least I'll try my best to be). Hope I won't miss it like I did for the last one because of stupid timezone calculation error. Timezones suck. .-.

Years
I will be away with my boyfriend from March 5th to March 14th. Gosh darn it! But I'll see if I can hop on provided I have time and the hotel wi-fi isn't being a sillyface.

Years
hi to all! im new here so can sum1 please help me explain what commday is?

Well, Community Day is a special event we hold every few months, and this coming one will be the fourteenth edition of the event. You just come to the server to chat and battle with others, and there's more stuff you can do as mentioned in this post.

When you participate, Wolf will be asking you to confirm you showed up so you can receive an emblem for taking part (aka the emblems with the Emboar on it) which are in three ranks, Bronze (show up for your first Community Day), Silver (take part in 2 Commdays) and Gold (take part in 3 or more Commdays).

Anyways, hope to see you there and welcome to PC!

Venitardus

Breeder
Years
  • Seen Apr 9, 2018
Not really into competitive battling (even though I'm still trying to figure out how), I'll come for some randomness team battles.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
Oh noez, I have musical performances, a luncheon and a cast party that day, so I won't have a single chance to get on. ;o;

Oh well. Have fun, everyone else~

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
Years
  • Age 25
  • IDK
  • Seen Jan 23, 2022
This time i'm gonna win the battle server tournament!
What will be the time in india, help me! +5.30 UTC!

Back