• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey PokePals!

Snork

My cabbages!
Years
Snork here, finally decided to join a pokemon forum
I've grown up with pokemon, from the good old Red/Blue and Indigo League to BW2
I make youtube videos of my pokemon Nuzlocke adventure (and other stuff)
I'm also open for battles and trades
Looking forward to getting involved in the forums!

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Hi Snork, welcome to the forum! I hope you'll feel right at home here. :) If you're looking to remeniss about the old RBY times then you'll certainly want to check out the GB/GBC Generations board, it's the perfect place to live up those old memories. Or if you're more into the current generations then I highly suggest taking a look at the BW2 board if you haven't already. And as for posting your Nuzlocke videos, if they're in a Let's Play format then you'll definitely want to nose around the Let's Play section to get some comments on them. Make sure you give the rules a quick read and contact any member of staff (that's us with the bold names!) if you need help - we don't bite! Hope to see you around loads :D

Years
Snork here, finally decided to join a pokemon forum
I've grown up with pokemon, from the good old Red/Blue and Indigo League to BW2
I make youtube videos of my pokemon Nuzlocke adventure (and other stuff)
I'm also open for battles and trades
Looking forward to getting involved in the forums!

Hi Snork, and welcome to PC.

Fellow Australian, I see? Guess we're both very similar then. I've also grown up with Pokemon like you have (even though I may be the big 20, I still play Pokemon cos I love the characters and everything to do with it) and I still have yet to get Black 2.

Nice to see you're advertising your YouTube channel in your signature, hope to subscribe to you someday. AlexOzzyCake has already directed you to the gaming boards, but why not also check out the Trade Corner for trades or the Battle Center for battling. We also have a few other Pokemon gaming boards you can try, Advanced Generation for 3rd Generation, Black and White which discusses the first 5th Gen games Black and White, and there's also Fourth Generation Games for D/P/Pt and HG/SS. Have fun browsing all of them.

If you ever need to chat, I'm always open for a VM or friend request.

- Hikari10

ArcanaFlaera

Guard of the Generation
Years
Welcome, Snork! I'll also a new member here, but from what I've seen, this is a friendly community, and you'll be welcomed easily and fit in everywhere. Hope you enjoy yourself here.

Rainbow Arcanine

now known as aslan
Years
Hiya Snork- huge welcome to PC! I've grown up with Pokemon since the late Johto anime began and then started the addicting games from Emerald.Whether you're an old or new fan,everyone here adores Pokemon so I'm sure you'd fit in fine :D.

So you're doing LPs of Nuzlockes? They must be challenging...I've actually tried a nuzlocke it was quite a nightmare *shudders*.You're really courageous to be attempting it or maybe it's simple for you,I have no clue :3. But when you post your videos in the Let's Play section I'll be looking forward to seeing your progress :D.

Unfortunately due to Nintendo Wi-fi not working for WPA2 (Why Nintendo and Gamefreak,why D:) I can't do any battling or trading,remotely but there's always the Trade Corner and Battle Center. The Trade Corner for offering different Pokemon and browsing shops filled with bargains :3. The Battle Center,you can get team help and request for battles...so see if you like it alright :D?

I'm Rainbow by the way,you can VM me if you want a fun chat (I don't bite,I promise) and that's all I can say really :3. Have fun here! (Because everyone knows that's important :3.)

Snork

My cabbages!
Years
Thanks for the warm welcome and advice :)
I only just started my lets plays so over time I should get better at them :P
I'm doing Fire Red to start with and it's pretty easy (mainly because I've played gen 1 and the remakes so many damn times heh)
@ Hikari Good to see as fellow Australian :P I'm 19 but I'll never grow out of pokemon. I haven't played for a little while but BW2 has brought me back into it so you should definately get it!
Thanks guys

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2023
Herro Snork, cute username~! Me MidnightShine or Mid, whichever that suits you~

Oh, Nuzlockes~? I've heard of the, but never tried them before. I might one day~ So, you're an Aussie~? I've lots of Aussie friends here, maybe you can be one too~!

Feel free to shoot me a VM if you wanna chat, 'k? I see you've gotten the hang of it (through stalking xD).

Enjoy~

~Mid

Years
Welcome, Snork! Great to see you here on our wonderful forum. :D Yet another Aussie joins us, we have quite a lot of members from there.

So you've been a Pokemon fan for quite a while, which is neat! Do you have a favorite game? ..and am I right in assuming you like Flareon, going by your avatar? I feel like it's so underrated compared to the other Eeveelutions, but nonetheless it's still fun to use. <3 That's what I evolved my first Eevee into in Black 2. I saw your posts in the Challenges section as well and you really reminded me that I need to join one already, since I've yet to do a challenge, admittedly. D:

Glad to see you've already posted, though! Hopefully you've been enjoying the community here so far, we're all super friendly. You're free to contact me if you need any help at all as I'm always open to assist you with whatever you might need!

Snork

My cabbages!
Years
Hey Cirno,nice to meet you :)
I'd say my favourite game would have to be the gen II remakes, I loved gen II and I think they did a great job with the remakes. Personally, Flareon is my fav eeveelution, but it's a shame their moveset and stats don't match up to the others.

Years
Hey Snork, that's a cute username. I always like seeing original Pokemon fans, it's just great. If I were you I would check out the Trade Corner, the Competitive Battle Centre and the General Pokemon Gaming sections as these coincide with your listed interests. Anyway have fun and if you want any guidance drop me a message.

Back