• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"I'd like an iced cafe mocha please."

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
How do you like your coffee (if you have coffee ) in the mornings? (or whenever you have coffee I guess.)
Do you like it decaf or do you like it caffeinated Do you prefer it black or with sugar in it? Lots of sugar or just a little?Do you add cream or other flavoring? Do you go to a cafe or coffee shop whenever you want coffee and get a special latte or espresso ?

When I have coffee it's always caffeinated cause that's what we have in the house and honestly I prefer caffeinated cause I usually drink it to give me energy in the morning. I also always put lots of sugar in it cause I can't drink if it's too bitter so I like it with lots of sugar. At least 6 or 7 packs when I buy it. XD I sometimes add milk or creme to it which is becoming a norm for me to add flavoring to my coffee cause I love the taste of it. Though I can drink it with just sugar and nothing else added.

When I go to a place like Starbucks or McDonalds to get coffee, I like getting an iced coffee or Frapucinno or some type of latte. Though if I can't afford anything fancy, just plain coffee will do.

Last edited:

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
I'm not a coffee person.. I don't drink coffee. The only closest thing I've had to coffee was a coffee candy which apparently had real coffee in it. Tasted like coffee to me even though I don't know what real liquid coffee tastes like lolol. At Starbucks, the only thing I drink is Chocolate Cream Chip Frapucino.....yup, I'm a boring water person. I'm cool like that yo.

Kikaito plush

Angeline plushxKikaito plush
Years
I do not drink much coffee, only if I have a long day ahead of me. I would only add Rice milk to it as I do not like real milk in it.

Crunch Punch

fire > ice
Years
We've Costa here in the UK (we also have Starbucks but I prefer Costa for no reason at all) and I normally go for a normal mocha or something an iced mocha, nothing else.

KriegStein

Nuclear Reactor
Years
I love coffee! (and tea) I drink tea at morning and evening. After school I drink few cups of coffee. First one with milk and sugar. And the second one black. I also love ive cafes (especialy starbucks)

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
I drink coffee mainly for the Caffeine but i like the taste of coffee drinks better. I mostly like flavored lattes mochas, etc either hot or iced. There's nothing like a nice iced mocha or frappuccino from Starbucks in the summer.

Years
It depends on what I have access to really. If I'm uni I'll go to the on campus starbucks and get a caramel macchiato because it's sweet but it still has a coffee taste.
If I'm at home or I'm at placement in school I'll usually get a strong coffee with milk and a sugar.

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
Years
This is what I drink.

LACNOR%20CHOCOLATE%20MILK.jpg

Has your computer crashed yet?

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Coffee is my life. Without coffee, I don't have energy, and I'll be grumpy like this man from the McDonalds commercial.

BASICALLY, my coffee must be caffeinated. I always add half milk, half cream, and fruit-sweetened sugar. (I'm not a regular/granulated sugar fan tbh). Coffee is the first thing I drink every morning before breakfast, and I always drink it during my morning math class.

I don't have a preference in roast, color or flavor, though. Coffee is coffee. lol

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
I'm really fond of Hazelnut flavoured coffee, but I don't have it too much because of all the bad stuff they put in Hazelnut. I'll usually have a quality decaf, like Illy, or something medium roast :3 Sometimes one teaspoon of sugar, sometimes even none, depending on my mood.. but I like my coffee quite milky/creamy :3

Cappuccinos are nice <3

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I don't drink coffee much, tbh. Very rarely, and I don't like it much, anyway.

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
Years
I don't like coffee or tea. If I want a hot drink I'll have a hot chocolate. If it is winter, maybe a hot apple cider.

In the summer, I'll lean more towards a frozen hot chocolate

Honest

Hi!
Years
Usually get it from McDonalds and ask for a double double (two creams and sugars).

I tried it without any cream though the last time, and I kinda liked it. Might go with that from now on.

Years
I like my soda caffeinated and carbonated :p

On the rare occasion I do drink some coffee, it's just coffee with some cream in it. Needs to be slightly less bitter otherwise I cannot stand it. I only drink it if it's the only caffeinated drink I can have in the morning. If I don't have some I'll get a headache for the rest of the day. Caffeine addiction sucks. >____<

Somniac

Probably sleeping.
Years
I absolutly adore coffee, and I usually drink it black with no sugar, Grrr! Get me, I'm so tough! although sometimes I break the mould and have a late or a cappuccino just for something different.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
cafémocha ehehehehe

I drink coffee very rarely, and only if it's sugared up to the extreme. Chocolate, caramel, vanilla, spicy mocha latté, cafémocha, frappuccino, Cinnabon iced coffee- anything high in sugar and tasting like dessert. With whipped cream on top. Basically, I like a bit of coffee flavour in my sugar sludge.

Years
I do like coffee, but only if it's iced coffee. It tastes better that way and it's due to my bias towards cold drinks over hot. I'd accept any flavor thank you.

Crux

Evermore
Years
I drink Green Tea in the morning if I need a wake-me-up. Green. (Is that a term? :I )
When I do drink coffee I prefer it black.

Back