• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Caption the Screenshot!

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Aight, we all know how this works, don't we? I'll post a screenshot. The next person comes up with a caption. They post another screenshot, etc. Screenshots must be from the main Pokémon Anime or Origins. Preferably they will not have any subtitles or other captions already on them. Feel free to use gifs as well, but try to link to where you got them from! And if you have a large image, please either resize it or put it in a spoiler. Remember to follow the 4/25 rule in your captions as well!

Ready to play? Here's the first one~

tumblr_n1vyp4j7yk1tsk4vao2_500.png

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Sounds fun; I'll give it a go. :] Brock: Uh, Croagunk... where are you taking me? Nurse Joy's here; I just don't want to leave!

Wobbu

bunger bunger bunger bunger
Years
Twerps: "Good thing you wore a raincoat today."
Girl: "Oh, I always wear this."
Twerps: *exaggerated disbelief*

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Lucario: Wow, what a beautiful sight this is...
Ash: Hey, wait up! /tackles

250px-Jirachi_anime.png

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Ash: "Finally, I have found it; this is exactly what I'm looking for. Ah, yes!"
Companions: "Uhh..."

310859-055_large.jpg

~Justified~

~Working On A New Rom Hack~
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Nov 23, 2015