• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

goddess of a remnant; (M) [OOC/SU]

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years
Spr_3r_383.png
Spr_3r_382.png
Spr_3r_384.png

...:: goddess of a remnant ::...

The Background / Plot

One upon a time, centuries ago, in a land not far away, there arose a beautiful, giant tree that rests on a region called Hoenn, which breathed life for humans and pokemon, in which they balanced, and lived with each other in harmony. This tree was protected, and powered by the 8 spirits of Hoenn, who possessed, and prowesses elements from pokemon. It was also watched over by the legendary pokemon of Hoenn: Groudon, Kyogre, and Rayquaza, for as long as that tree was powered and protected, the pokemon and humans were given the fundamental necessities they needed in order to sustain their world. While the humans and pokemon were in peace however, there was another species: humanoids that also contained pokemon DNA, and who were able to perform pokemon abilities, and pokemon moves.
One day, a meteor from deep space crashed down near the site on where the mystical tree was placed, which damaged it, releasing energy and power from its roots and branches, spreading power throughout the land. One man, one day came near the site on were the meteor had landed. He saw that the tree, was damaged from one brach, the, he slowly touched the trunk of it. That was when he had a drastic change; his body became white, and a golden cross-like wheel got attached to the back of his body. he became the impossible; he became a humanoid that also took the form of a pokemon. The pokemon from DNA however, was more powerful than the other common half man, half pokemon. In fact, it was so powerful, that it equaled, yet rivaled the god of all pokemon -- Arceus. He felt that this power from the tree was incredible; and thus, he became obsessed with it. That was when he formulated a plan.

He plotted that the power needed to be taken from this tree. He created a Team of half man, half pokemon that were out casted like himself, in which they called themselves, the Darigans. The Darigans were a dangerous group; they found out that humans and pokemon carried and nurtured on the mystical tree's power. So, they decided to capture humans and pokemon from small towns around Hoenn, to experiment on them, so that they can harness a bit of the tree's power in a more concentrated form, in a form of a small jewel that they carried, increasing the Darigan's own overall power. The Darigans were a very fearful group. They hosted experimentation labs all over the region of Hoenn, and acted very secretive, striking human's and pokemon's homes at given times, while the humans and pokemon hid from them. The Darigans were led by their leader, the man who had the DNA from the god pokemon Arceus, and the most powerful of the half man, half pokemon. He was named Alexei, leader of the Darigans.

That wasn't to say that Groudon, Kyogre, Rayquaza, and the 8 spirits of Hoenn weren't concerned of the Darigan's behavior, so they confronted the leader of the group, Alexei. Alexei was too powerful however; he defeated the legendary trio, and sealed the trio in respective sites: the Cave of Origin, the Marine Dungeon, and the Sky Pillar. The 8 spirits were also trumped by Alexei's power, and were sealed inside the spirits of the 8 gym leaders of Hoenn. With his adversary's defeat, Alexei then sought out that with the power of the tree, he could deplete this current world, and rebirth it, fitting for half man, half pokemon like himself, and the rest of the Darigans.

That was when Steven, the Hoenn League champion, had an idea: he created a mentoring program in which the students who graduated, will be able to become powerful enough to help children that they are mentoring collect the 8 spirited badges of Hoenn, to add their power in order to help defeat Alexei. The mentors in the meanwhile, sought out to defeat the Darigans as a whole, freeing the humans and pokemon that experimented on them. They were also curious to solve the mystery of the jewels that came from the humans and pokemon. Will the mentors and children succeed? Only time will tell.
Where do you come in?

You're eaither a child that is traveling all over Hoenn to collect the 8badges of Hoenn, or their mentor, who is investigating the Darigan's attacks on towns. Now, this is a dual affair, so, you're going to end up working in partners, mentor and child, solving clues, defeating other trainers, and helping others along the way!
List of Rules:

~ This is a RP created by Fuyu and I, so, if you have any questions, feel free to ask eaither one of us!

~ Activity: Please, if you want to join, you'd have to be active! Otherwise, if you think you are too busy, or won't post for a couple days, I wouldn't recommend joining. If you want some tips on activity, check out this guide: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showpos...postcount=2064

~ Rating: This RP is rated M, so, let's try and keep the theme of it that way!

~ Godmodding / Bunnying: Try not to god-mod, okay? As for Bunnyig, you're allowed to slightly bunny the NPC's here, as well as any NPC's you make.

~ SUs: They all go here; if you want to go back to look at them, I'd do it here.

~ One-liners: Obviously, let's avoid doing that, okay? The rule is minimun 4 lines on a wide-screen computer monitor.

~ Let's kick it!: In other words, have fun~! :3
The Sign Up Sheet:

Young Adult Sign Up

This is your job application for supervising a trainer. These questions are simple but please answer in the fullest way possible.

What is your name? Do you have any nicknames? Have your changed your identity multiple times?

How old are you? Please keep in mind you must be seventeen or older in order to apply for this position.

This is a minor question but it must be asked: what gender are you? All kinds are accepted here.

Describe your appearance for us, so we know just who we will be interviewing.

How do you behave? How do others perceive you? Are you able to handle children?

Please give us some information on your background. If there are certain things you don't want to talk about, that is perfectly understandable. Why are you performing this task? What propelled you to be a supervisor?

What Pokemon do you carry with you? What moves do they know and how strong are they? Do they have distinct personalities. Be aware you can only have three with you at level thirty.

Trainer Sign Up

Here is your application for your trainer card.

What is your name? Do you have any nicknames? Have your changed your identity multiple times?

How old are you? Please keep in mind trainers are recommended to make their journeys before the age of fourteen but not allowed until the age of ten.

This is a minor question but it must be asked: what gender are you?

Describe your appearance for us. The artist needs as much information as possible for the Trainer Card sketch.

How do you behave? How do others perceive you? Are you ready for this journey?

Please give us some information on your background. If there are certain things you don't want to talk about, that is perfectly understandable. Why are you taking this journey? Are you perhaps, an adventurer?

What starter would you like to have? Keep in mind all starters are level ten. Alternate colors and abilities may be requested.
Players:

Mentors: Jayvn Gi (ohHeyVaporeon), Miharu Mizushima (MichaelaTheUchiha), Erik Aizuh (Pirate Hunter), Jackie Belrose (PsychoJigglypuff), Rowena Declaire Yueresbligh (Diamond1304)

Beginning Trainers: Jennifer Atlantica (Nideous), Seria Clover (Roswell), Jack Spark(-DeepImpact-), Nai (Fuyu), Jeffery Anderson (-Nocturnal)

Reserved:

Last edited:

ohHeyVaporeon.

You just can't shake me.
Years
Young Adult Sign Up

This is your job application for supervising a trainer. These questions are simple but please answer in the fullest way possible.

Name-- Jayvn Gi. I have no nicknames, as my name itself is already short enough, although I do at times answer to "Gi". I have never changed my identity, as I feel I have nothing to hide from anyone. I've toyed around with the idea of a "masked" crusade, but never take to it.

How old are you?

I am nineteen years old.

I am male.

I have short, black hair that is in a faux hawk style. I have green eyes that can pierce their way through even the coldest hearts, and nicely-tanned skin. I've always been a bit eccentric, so I wears a perfectly ironed long-sleeve black shirt, to go with my black dress pants and dress shoes. I wears a vest of color over this said shirt, although the color tends to vary with my mood. I mostly wears the green however, as it is my favorite color. Also-- I have a black steel watch that I wear from time to time, but I do quite frequently lose it.

How do you behave? How do others perceive you? Are you able to handle
children?

I behave relatively calmly. I'm not a man of many words, but I do like to talk when the time is right. I've always been perceived or seen as a bit mysterious, but that's due to growing up with a family that was less than sociable. I grew up with seven brothers and sisters to a well-off family, although I did at times have to help take care of my siblings. Thus, I am equally qualified to work with children and look forward to it greatly. I do miss my siblings from time to time...

Please give us some information on your background. If there are certain things you don't want to talk about, that is perfectly understandable. Why are you performing this task? What propelled you to be a supervisor?

As already said, I grew up in a home with a family that was well-off. We lived in Nimbasa City in Unova, where things are quite nice (and flashy!). My parents were caring souls, although not always home, and they blessed with my wonderful siblings. Two sets of twins, and one set of triplets. Freaky, and a bit odd since I was born as just "one", but I dealt with it okay. No jealousy, I swear.

It has always been in my families' tradition to be a pokemon trainer, as both parents and both sets of grandparents have been pokemon trainers since they could walk. My siblings are slowly taking on the role of learning to train pokemon, but I jumped at the chance to become a trainer when I was just twelve. I immediately fell in love with the history, and the complexity of the story of Eevee, so I was able to set out at an early age to become an "Eevee Master". I started out with an Eevee, and it was in the early stages of our partnership that we came across a Water Stone. I was hesitant, at first, but it was Eevee that encouraged me to use it. I've had my faithful Vaporeon every since.

The only region that I have competed/completed my badge quest in was in Unova, where I was able to place in the final eight of the Unovian Pokemon League. It was a mental lapse in the end, with my dear Vaporeon that cost me the battle, and for a while there I did not do well with battles. I still compete, and still aim to do the very best that I can, but I think that the memory of that battle may always haunt a part of me.

I am doing this, and I desire to be a supervisor, because it's always been in my nature to defend. Not just to defend, but to protect. It might sound cheesy, but as a child it was all I wanted. Besides wanting to be the very best trainer that I could be, if I couldn't do something myself, I always wanted to make sure that someone out there could. I'm not a bitter, or mean trainer... I like to see others succeed. Share the wealth, right?

What Pokemon do you carry with you? What moves do they know and how strong are they? Do they have distinct personalities. Be aware you can only have three with you at level thirty.

I carry my faithful Vaporeon, as well as my other two loves of the Eevee kind, Glaceon and Jolteon. Vaporeon is by far the strongest, although Jolteon and Glaceon are not far behind at all.

Vaporeon's move set includes: Round, Ice Beam, Aqua Tail, Water Pulse, Scald and Double Team.

Glaceon's move set includes: Round, Giga Impact, Blizzard, Icy Wind, Ice Beam and Frost Breath.

Jolteon's move set includes: Round, Wild Charge, Thunderbolt, Agility, Zap Cannon and Shock Wave.

Vaporeon is the quirky, fun, watermelon addict. Although we have been together for a very long time, he still knows how to have fun when it's needed. Glaceon is much the same-- Quirky, full of life, and always ready for a good challenge. Jolteon is the glue to the family, though... Much like most of it's kind, Jolteon is protective; always on alert. Jolteon can be seen having fun, although rarely, but has a very loving nature when you truly make the effort to get used to him. He's stubborn though, so beware.

All of my pokemon are male, and although they are not "superhuman", they are indeed strong for their stature and for what they have been given. They too, work well with children, as they have spent quite a bit of time with my siblings on visits back home. They do like to show off, though... So watch out for the flashiness. They can definitely put on a show.

(Note: I didn't know if it needed to be in first person, or third person, so I kind of just took it and ran with it. ^^)

Last edited:

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Trainer Sign Up

Amethyst Kasumi but most people call her Ame

How old are you? Please keep in mind trainers are recommended to make their journeys before the age of fourteen but not allowed until the age of ten.

Just turned 10 years old

Female

Describe your appearance for us. The artist needs as much information as possible for the Trainer Card sketch.

Spoiler:

Amethyst is a sweet and kind girl. She always wants to help other nearly always putting herself last. She's not very fond of fighting the exact opposite of her Pokemon. Her one and only friend is her Pokemon and the clashing personalities make them work well together. Amethyst always stops to think things through and never rushes into anything. Always trying to find the peaceful solution to a problem. She loves learning things and sharing knowledge having vast information about countless Pokemon through out the world and is always willing to share and listen to facts mostly coming across as a know it all.

Please give us some information on your background. If there are certain things you don't want to talk about, that is perfectly understandable. Why are you taking this journey? Are you perhaps, an adventurer?

Amethyst was born and raised in a well off family in the Unova region. Her parents spoiled her but she didn't let it affect her. Growing up she never really had any friends due to the kids around her being to stuck up for her liking. At the age of ten Amethyst recieved her first Pokemon from Professor Juniper a Snivy. Profesor Juniper who had heard about what was going on in the Hoenn region sent Amethyst over there to help out and face the gyms there.

What starter would you like to have? Keep in mind all starters are level ten. Alternate colors and abilities may be requested.

Snivy shiny if it can be

-Nocturnal

Vengeance.
Years
Hey Miss Doronjo :) -Nocturnal here, may I please reserve a spot? It's late here and I gotta go sleep soon but I would like to join this RP! Sounds really interesting!

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
Also interested in reserving, if that's all right! I'll probably start after I'm done with stuff on Neopets :B

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Apr 17, 2024

ohHeyVaporeon's SU is accepted! ^^ Good work! You ran with it just fine.

~Genevieve~'s SU is pending I'm sorry to say. There isn't a lot of detail and if possible we'd appreciate a physical description. Please expand on it. Thank you.

-Nocturnal you are reserved!

Roswell is reserved too! If you post in DSA XD

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
I'm here! XD I'll finish this as I can.

Jennifer Atlantica. But my friends call me Jenny or Jen. You better call me Jennifer though.

Fourteen

Um... Are you blind? I'm a girl!

I am terrible at describing myself. I'll just send a picture of myself:
Spoiler:

What's that? You still want me to describe myself? Very well. I have very light skin, but I'm not pale or anything. I'm a little short for my age. I'm also pretty skinny. I don't look it, but I am very strong. I have pale white hair that I keep in a sort of X style. I think it looks really cool. My eyes are a vivid blue, and I can't see out of them too well. You will probably never see me smile, ever.

Now, on to my clothing. I wear a light blue V-neck sleeveless shirt. On top of that, I generally wear my favorite pink denim shirt. It has a weird emblem on the shoulder, and I'm not too sure what it means. For my pants, I have a pair of light blue tights, the same color as my shirt. I wear a pink dress over that, with a logo of a pokeball on it. The dress has a split down one side, that way I can move my legs freely. I have a pair of light blue and black running shoes and a black satchel I keep my stuff in. On my head are a pair of glasses, because I don't see too well. And I wear a pair of elbow length pink gloves. These gloves have nice yellow lining on them, as well as a big light blue spot on the back.

Ugh, I hate desribing myself. So, I'll just send in the profile my Therapist has for me. She probably knows me better than I do.

Jennifer is very self absorbed. She believes the whole world revolves around her, and will always try to be the center of attention. In her mind, she is more important than anything else around her, so she will treat others with sarcasm, anger, and contempt. She has no sense of right and wrong, so she will do whatever she pleases without regard to the consquences. If she feels threatened in any way, she will strike back as hard as she can. She will never admit to doing anything wrong. She does not have any regard for human life. Or pokemon life. I believe she is a danger to herself and others.

... Um... I can't believe this quack! He made me out to be some kind of serial killer! I'm not crazy! I am better than everyone else! I'll prove it. I simply love Dark Type pokemon. They're really special to me. Especially my Zorua, Dusk! I have to show everyone that I am better than they are. And I'll protect myself and my pokemon any way I can. Friends? Who needs them. Sure, others may see me as selfish and mean, but they're just jealous! And I am totally ready for this journey! I'll prove to everyone how special Dark Type pokemon are!

Um... Why do you want to know my background? I'm not a criminal or anything like that... Fine, I'll tell you everything. I was born in Petalburg City. My mother was a day trader. My father was an unemployed bum. one day, my mother lost everything in the stock market. We were thrown out of our house, and I was taken away to the foster care system. I was only three when that happened, so I don't remember very much. I hated my foster parents. My foster mother used to hit me and the other children when we wouldn't listen. My foster father... I don't want to talk about him. Let's just say some stuff happened, and he went to jail. I was moved to another foster home after that happened. These people were nice. They made me feel like I was the only thing that mattered in the world, they helped me learn things about pokemon, and they took care of me like I was their own child. No, like I was better than their child would be. Those nice people took me when I was seven. They probably saved my life. When I turned eleven, my real parents showed up again. They were both drug addicts, and living in a really bad part of town. They wanted to get me back. I don't know why. My foster parents refused, so my real parents shot them. I ran away at that point. I managed to get to Goldenrod City on my own. I started living in back alleys as a bum, doing whatever I had to to survive.

One day, shortly after I turned thirteen, a trainer from Unova came through. He had a pokemon egg, and I wanted it. I had seen eggs like that on TV, and I knew it was a Zorua egg. So, I followed him around the city until he spotted me. He asked what I wanted, and I told him as nicely as I could that I wanted his egg. He... He was so mean. He called me all kinds of horrid names and told me his Zorua wasn't going to have the life of a bum like me. He was totally unfit to be a pokemon trainer with that kind of attitude, so I took the egg from him. I was doing the little guy inside a favor. The trainer followed me, totally creeping me out. So I hit the perv over the head with a rock a few times until he stopped moving. It felt... Awesome! But, the police came, so I ran. I had to sneak aboard the ferry to Hoenn, but I finally made it! I hung out near Little Root Town until my Zorua hatched, and I named the little guy Dusk! We began training until I felt I was finally ready to show everyone hos awesome Dark Types are. But not dressed like a bum. So, I snuck inside some girl's house while she was away. I cleaned myself up and took the clothes I wanted. What? It's not like she needed them. She had a lot of stuff already. Anyways, I took what I wanted, including this stupid trainer application. Now, am I certified?

I don't need one of your worthless pokemon! I've got Dusk! My own little Zorua! He's really sweet, but very timid. He's only level 10, so he's the same level as your starter pokemon. He knows these moves:

Scratch
Extrasensory
Pursuit
Fake Tears

I'm done. That was pretty fun to write. XD So, was I good enough?

Edit: I'm going to add my list of pokemon Jen has here. I will be upating the list from time to time. :)

Spoiler:

Last edited:

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
Years
Hm, quite interesting. I hope I would be able to interview well; I am on my school's newspaper after all, plus my sister and my mother are professional journalists.

For some reason, I still feel like I am going to fail epically.

Reserve me. I'll finish this quite soon. XD

Young Adult Sign Up

You would think that in interviewing someone, you would know their name. But, anyways, my name is Mizushima Miharu. Oh, sorry, my first name is Miharu, my last name is Mizushima. Japanese, and all that. Sadly, I do not have any nicknames, and nor have I changed my identity. Well, unless you count that one time when I murdered someone under a different name...Do not worry, that was a joke.

How old are you? Please keep in mind you must be seventeen or older in order to apply for this position.

I am sixteen, pretending to be eighteen so I could get the job.

...Just kidding, I really am eighteen. You want to see my trainer card, just to be sure? There it is, right there. Oh, it says I'm twenty-one? Sorry, that's the trainer card I use when I go to bars...That was a joke.

This is a minor question but it must be asked: what gender are you? All kinds are accepted here.

I know I have been mistaken as a boy in the past before, but we really are standing right next to each other. (sighs) I am a female, hopefully. Last time I checked I was and we all know that it is possibly for our genders to change in the middle of the night.

Alrighty then. Because you obviously can't tell from just looking at me. I am about 5'7" and weigh about 110lbs. I have straight, black hair that reaches to my shoulders. Nowadays, I keep it in a ponytail so it doesn't get all up in my face. I am fairly muscular, due to traveling and the martial arts training I do. I don't wear any jewelry, nor do I have any tattoos. I do have quite an arrangement of scars, though.

I try to wear black, due to the fact that it is my favourite colour, but I do mix in the occasional blue. I wear a plain black t-shirt along with black cargo pants that are easy to move and fight in. I also wear Chinese styled black flats that help me walk silently. I am totally a ninja, being Japanese and all. Although, I am half Korean...

How do you behave? How do others perceive you? Are you able to handle children?

I admit it! I am fairly sarcastic and snarky. I can't help it. This is how I am able to get as many friends as I do enemies...and both are quite a long list. Although, I guess I should probably tell you, I have hyper intelligence, a photographic memory, and high observance abilities. Due to this, I am able to "read" people fairly well and know some things about them. However, also due to this, my mind goes into overdrive. A lot. I usually can't focus onto one thing at a time. You should be lucky that I've even managed to make it this far into the interview without going off topic. I also get sensory/information overload, meaning that everything is one hundred times lighter, one hundred times heavier, one hundred times rougher/softer, one hundred times smellier, and one hundred times more flavourfull. And not in a good way. Sometimes, I can control it, but at others...it really is too much. When I get like that, I usually go hide away in a dark, quiet place.

I don't like to talk much about me, though. I usually like to keep to myself about my past. I usually don't like to mention when I'm hurt or in trouble, either because of pride, or just because I don't want to feel like a burden to anyone. Especially my little minion. Trainer. I mean trainer.

I grin and laugh, a lot. I'm a very happy person, even if I am private. I usually act stupid in order for people to underestimate me, but under certain situations, I do let my "real, intelligent" side out. I like to joke around and enjoy life.

I also have quite an obsession with TV Tropes and sometimes the lingo will appear in my dialogue. I also make a lot of references, either to this Korean band I am quite fond of, or any TV shows that I watch.

To be honest, if I had to compare myself to a character on a TV show, I would totally compare myself to Shawn Spencer from Psych. He doesn't get sensory/information overload though. The arse.

I was born in Pallet Town, Kanto. When I was eight, I managed to find my starter, Bishamon, a Ralts, injured on Route One. I nursed him back to health and, due to his honour, he promised to stick by my side until his debt was paid. I've told him many times throughout the years that he could leave whenever, but so far, he hasn't left yet. I think he really likes me.

I actually went to Unova first; I wanted Kanto to be my last region to go through. I managed to beat all of the gyms and went to the tournament in the end. I made it to the top thirty-two, but lost there against quite a brilliant trainer. I then moved on to Sinnoh, which is where I met Cynthia, my best friend. She was the champion at the time, and although I didn't really know it, I challenged her to a battle. She thrashed me completely and utterly. It was really quite terrible. However, we became friends and after defeating all of the gym leaders, she sent me on a mission. Let's just say that it involved disappearing people, the Reverse World, and getting attacked by a Giratina. After that experience, I went on to the tournament and managed to make it to the semi-finals, although I ended being fourth place. After that, I was invited to go to a tournament in Almia. This is where I met Nightmare. I managed to get to the finals, and was going to battle against Cynthia, when Nightmare attacked the city with Rotoms under his command. Apparently, Nightmare has the ability to revive Rotoms and control them. It really is quite strange. Anyway, I battled Nightmare. Long story short, I got injured, one of my best pokemon got injured, Nightmare managed to get captured in my master ball. The finals was postponed until I was fully healed (but my pokemon wasn't) and I battled Cynthia. My stitches were ripped during the battle, so instead of managing to take down two of Cynthia's pokemon like I did when we spar, I lost. Completely. Cynthia was fairly P.O.ed and wanted a rematch, but I told her that she would have won anyways. I then went to the Hoenn region and beat all of the gyms. This was also a region where I went to an alternate universe...Long story short, Nightmare should never be allowed to touch glowing orbs. Never. Again. This time, I decided not to go to the tournament at the end and went on to Johto. Johto is the region where I found out about Nightmare's history, but I won't be speaking of it. It's not my story to tell. Also, after I beat all of the gym leaders, I managed to stumble across Celebi who was being chased by hunters. I got sent back into time. Well, it was quite strange, but I hope you don't mind if I don't tell you. It really wasn't all that pleasant. After that kooky adventure, I moved onto Kanto. I actually met Mewtwo, twice!, there, as well as Mew. I first saw Mewtwo after beating the Cerulean Gym. I went through the Cerulean cave and used my awesomeness to go through. At the end, I saw Mewtwo. We both stared at each other for a few minutes before Mewtwo threw me psychically to a wall. Wall meets head, BOOM! I lose consciousness. When I came to, Mewtwo was gone. After defeating the rest of the gyms, I took down a gang that was slowly going to the ranks of Team Rocket, Team Aqua, Team Magma, Team Galactic, and Team Plasma. Well, they were sort of pissed and their boss, who I didn't manage to capture, sent an assassin after me. I was sort of kind of training on Mt. Silver when the assassin came after me. We battled and I beat four of her pokemon...until she sent out mind controlled Mewtwo and Mew. I was ******. Only Nightmare and Bishamon were still battling, Nightmare with Mew and Bishamon with Mewtwo. Some actions happened, Nightmare managed to beat Mew, and he never lets me forget it, and I used my incredible awesomeness to break Mewtwo (and the passed out Mew) free from the assassin's mind control. Mewtwo totally killed her and thanked me for helping them. Mewtwo then teleported himself and Mew away. Bishamon managed to teleport us to the nearest pokemon center/hospital. I then went to the Indigo League. I beat all those trainers and then went for the Elite Four. I beat the Elite Four, but lost against the champion. I trained with Cynthia for the past two years and then I heard about this. I'm not quite sure why I decided to help mentor, I'm horrible with kids, but I feel like I do have experience that should be passed down to others. I guess that's why.

I certainly have more than three pokemon, but, I guess that it is alright to put the rest in a PC box for now. Would it be alright if I switch it up sometimes? If not, then that is alright.

My starter and best friend, Bishamon. Bishamon is a Gallade who has stuck with me throughout all of my years. He has the ability Steadfast and knows the moves Teleport, Brick Break, Night Slash, and Psychic. Bishamon is very honourable and is fairly passive, although if my life is in danger, he does try to protect me like crazy. We banter a lot and he has a lot of dry humour, which is nice. We can talk to each other telepathically, in case you were wondering how I could banter with Bishamon.

My next pokemon for the journey would be, I am probably going to regret this, Nightmare. Nightmare is a shiny, talking gengar. Yes, you heard that correctly, shiny and talking. Nightmare has a bad past that allowed him to talk and evolve without trading, but I would rather not speak of it. Nightmare's ability is Levitate and he knows the moves Shadow Ball, Poison Jab (which he really loves to use on me), Hypnosis, and Metronome. Nightmare is practically the exact opposite of Bishamon; he lies, cheats, and steals just about everything in sight. He also loves to drink alcohol and will usually get drunk off his arse. His humour is fairly like my own, except a tad more violent and illegal. I will try to control him around the child I would be paired up with...but sometimes, you will never know. Hm, now I feel like I will not be a mentor.

My last pokemon for the journey would be Yuki. Yuki is my Lapras and another close friend of mine. Yuki has the ability Water Absorb and knows the moves Surf, Ice Beam, Thunderbolt, and Dragon Pulse. She is very nurturing and loving, although she is a fierce fighter if needed. She does have quite of a wicked temper though, so I would suggest for nobody to make her mad. Although, it really is hard to make her mad, but I would suggest that no one try. At all. But she is rather sweet and doesn't hold grudges for long.

Last edited:

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Apr 17, 2024
I'm going with the idea that you're reserved Michaela~

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
The thing about written applications is that they don't reveal the person's personality so well. So if you don't mind, my SU will be written as if the person were responding to an interview.

Also it's been a while since I've done one of these for an OC, and I hope it's OK if some parts seem short since she isn't a fan of talking :P And I'll get to responding to DSA soon, I promise ^^;

---

M-my name? I'm... I'm Seria. Seria Clover. I...don't think I have any nicknames, nor has my name been changed...

How old are you?

I-I'm 11-and-a-half years old. I think?

F-female... This isn't a trick question, right...?

Er, well... I r-really like ponytails and bows, especially big ones. I always keep mine in the back, and I never let it get too long. Except for my bangs. They cover half my face kind of? I guess you want my hair color too, right? I-it's nothing too special; just a pale yellow... And my eyes... They're purple, I guess? I-I'm sorry; I'm not good at this sort of thing...

...R-right, I should probably describe the type of clothes I wear. I love wearing top-length dresses with lots of frills and bows. I think there's a name for it, too... Now what was it? Got it Lollipop? Go thick Lolling? My pants aren't as frilly, but most of them have bows at the sleeves (I think that's what you call them?). And I like knee-length boots. They-they're really comfy and handy in any sort of situation.

((OOC: Visual appearance here!))

Um... I-I don't really think I know how to describe myself. I know my classmates have told me I s-stutter a lot, and that I'm quiet and shy and distant... But then they've also said I'm a completely different person when I text or chat on the internet, that I'm really social and more amicable... A-and my parents say I'm really compassionate and gentle, b-but I'm not so sure if that's really true... They also keep telling me I need to be more confident in myself, but I don't think it's that easy.

B-but! I still think I can do this journey! I'll have Pokemon and someone older by my side after all, right?

D-do you know where Lake Valor is? It's one of the lakes in Sinnoh, a-and it's a popular place for people to visit. M-my parents work at the resort there, and w-we live there too. I...think I've lived there my entire life? Which hasn't been too long, really... We see all kinds of people pass through every day. Some are really nice and tip my parents for making their rooms all nice and clean; some just leave without anything. I sometimes help, but I've never gotten tipped once, so I guess I'm not that good at helping out, huh...

Life's pretty normal, overall. There's nothing too special, nothing others would desire having in their own lives... I must be boring, huh? But like any other person, I still have a dream of my own. I... I've always wanted to travel to another region, and now I have that chance. M-my parents don't mind either; they even said that I might "learn something about myself" during my travels.

A-am I allowed to ask for a Golett? I-I know it lives in a faraway land, but I-I think it looks like a tough Pokemon. Black ones look even prettier, but I bet it's too much to ask for one like that, huh...

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years
Erm, we should of made this clear: you guys are aware that you can pick the moves of your pokemon within the selected level, right? :3
But nonetheless, you're accepted, Rossu and Nideous~! Nice SU's. :3

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
Years
(just realizes something that I think everyone missed)

Wait, if our levels have to be 30s...How can I take a Dragonite with me?

...I'll go add in another pokemon, then.

Back