• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I guess this is Hello.

VictoriaNovus

Queen of Time
Years
Hello everybody. My name is Riley. I'm really not sure what to say. I just joined today, and well, needless to say, I'm still getting used to things. I suppose I can start off by saying that I consider myself an artist. I made all the art on my gallery myself. (I'm sure there will be more to come.) I guess that's it for now.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Even the avatar on your profile? Hey, that's an awesome sprite you got there! You look pretty talented! :)

Anyways, welcome aboard to this amazing community that is PC! I'm Megan and it is a pleasure to meet you. :) Since you are an artist, you will love our very own Art & Design section! You can post your own art gallery, open up a shop, or critique on some artwork some of our members have provided. Any art is welcome, so why not post? :D

It's alright if you are still getting used to the stuff here on PC. I know it's a giant forum, I know it has a large memberbase, but I know you will get used it it pretty soon, and with the help of our friendly members and friendly staff, you will go anywhere! Join the discussions we have here, and meet friends with same interests. :)

Anyways, again... nice to meet you! Have a great time here and read the rules! See ya around. :)

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Hey Riley, welcome to PokeCoummunity.

If you love art then you will certainly love the Art & Design threads on PokeCommunity. Check it out if you're interested :)

VictoriaNovus

Queen of Time
Years
Thank you for welcoming me here, and yes everything is done by me. However, the sprite I use for my icon is only an edit. I used Gary from HG and SS as a base. I will look into that art section though.

Is a trainer card enough for a signature?

Last edited:
Back