• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi I'm an unavailableartist!

Years
  • Seen May 8, 2020
I aspire to many things and one is to create a world as wonderfully cute or complex as pokemon. I mean the plot isn't very thick, but the fact that the creatures of pokemon is all there are is amazing. It's like to me every single creature there is like animals here on earth.

I've played with the idea of mysterious "Cratacicans". Even wrote a story of them invading the world of pokemon. I plan to make a hacked rom (which i've never done) with them, but that seems like a tough task for an 'unavailable' like my good self.

Anyways, b4 I fill this thread with a whole essay -- ciao, it's been a pleasure ;)

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years
Hm, a real world of pokemon would certainly be...interesting. :3 I guess 10 year olds would start going out on the world on their own, or maybe pokemon could be like an "underground" thing where there's fights and money on the line. IDK. Who knows~ And yeah, I agree, the pokemon do resemble real life animals; like charmanders are lizards, squirtles are turtles and bulbasaurs...I don't remember; bulbabedia says "saur" is greek for "lizard". Maybe it resembles lizards? Hm.

Your ROM hack idea sounds interesting indeed! Your idea reminds me of the aparoids from star fox; like they came from another world, and want to claim everything for themselves, while destroying all those in their path! Pretty cool. <3 Well, for ROM Hacking, you could go to the Emulation board, where that board has basically everything ROM Hack related; like Tutorials, a Beginner's Lounge, etc. Check it yourself if you want to. <3

Eh, don't worry about how long it is; its fine with me. :3 Anyway! Its been a pleasure to meet you indeed. <3 Don't be afraid to ask a staff member if you have a question or too, kay? :3 And I hope to see you next time!

Back