• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Looking for 19 remaining Pokemon.

IMTHEONEKILLINU

DARKRAI for President!
Years
I'm now 0 Pokemon short of filling my PokeDex. I need some help.

Missing:

EDIT: PLEASE CLOSE THIS THREAD. I FINALLY HAVE ALL 493. THANK YOU TO THOSE THAT HAVE HELPED ME OUT ALONG THE WAY. NOW I'LL FINALLY GET AROUND TO PLAYING SOME OF THE OTHER GAMES I HAVE (AT LEAST FOR A FEW DAYS!)

Have to trade:

Ditto x5
Eevee
Snorlax

I can breed if you need something else but these I have right now, ready to go. I'm having trouble getting the items needed to evolve my missing Pokemon which is why I'm here. I'll gladly take a pre-evolved Pokemon as long as the item is included that I need to get it to what I need. I also have an Electivizer for Elekid which I'll include for an item. Hopefully someone can help me out so I can finally put this game down for a day or two!

Thanks in advance.

EDIT: I'm in the US and on EST. I think that's about -5 GMT for my friends outside the USA. I'm usually on 430-9 PM (1630-2100) Monday - Friday and will be on and off all of this weekend (watching LeMans and USGP F1 qualifying and racing so I'll be around).

Last edited:

IMTHEONEKILLINU

DARKRAI for President!
Years
I can't trade the Rayquaza on the site. It's against the rules.

And sure. Snorlax for 9tails. I'm on wifi.

EDIT: Andrew, are you online waiting for me?

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jun 19, 2010
trade you a kabuto for female careful snorlax. can you throw in a slugma too?

IMTHEONEKILLINU

DARKRAI for President!
Years
When Are We Going To Trade You Never Pm Me Back

Sorry. Let me check my PMs.

@ c dog. Sorry I'm not breeding for sex or nature. It's only what I have or if I breed, it's whatever comes out. My Snorlax is Modest and male.

Updated. Thanks GIVEMEDARKRAI. I appreciate the help!

Last edited by a moderator:

spike6958

TCG Collector
Years
  • Age 35
  • UK
  • Seen Apr 30, 2021
i can get you weedle(egg or hatched) for your snorlax

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Aug 11, 2009
Hmm......Weedle, Lunatone, & Mawile for Bidoofs. And I can do a tradeback to get you data for the other two.

IMTHEONEKILLINU

DARKRAI for President!
Years
@ spike, I got it. Thanks. I had to breed to make sure I could get it before removing it from the list

@ IP, don't need Weedle but that'd be great if you can give me a few minutes to catch some Doofs. Ready if you are. I'll be on wifi.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Aug 11, 2009
@ IP, don't need Weedle but that'd be great if you can give me a few minutes to catch some Doofs. Ready if you are. I'll be on wifi.

Oh, I didn't see you edit your post. Okay, I'll get on.

You'll also have to get some Pokemon as collateral.

Grr...stupid keyoard......

Last edited:

IMTHEONEKILLINU

DARKRAI for President!
Years
That'd be great! I'm just missing two. Politoed and Ludicolo. Do you need anything?

EDIT: Oh and Electrabuzz because I converted mine to Electravire. I'm trying to get one oof of the GTS though.

Last edited:

IMTHEONEKILLINU

DARKRAI for President!
Years
I have a Japanese Mesprit or a level 100 Celebi that I can put up for anyone that can provide my last three Pokemon before I get them from the GTS.

Last edited:
Back