• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is synthetic rubber?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Jul 4, 2013
Hello Friends,

I am new in rubber industry and don't know much about it. But i want to increase my knowledge about all type of rubbers. So please someone help me to know about synthetic rubber. I don't know anything about this type of rubber.

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
Years
  • Seen Sep 25, 2020
I don't know much about it but it is produced in a lab as opposed to natural rubber which is harvested from a tree. For this reason, it is free of impurities such as dirt and debris that would naturally collect in the tree based rubber. Synthetic Rubber is made from bunch of different petroleum monomers, higher end monomers equals higher end rubber. Such rubber is usually superior to natural rubber in most areas including things like thermal retention. Because of it its increased capabilities and the ability to be produced relatively wherever and whenevet , synthetic rubber is hugely popular making around 2/3 the annual global yield.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back