• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New

Matchew

Matthew
Years
Looks like you have to get started to proceed. New here , but know everything about Pokémon GAMES. Don't dabble in card game, anime , or etc. But live and love to converse about anything directly to the game series.

Matchew

TheAlmightyBlaziken

Pretty cool if I do say so myself
Years
Hey, Matchew I don't know if you know everything about the games but here's a quick question How do you find Munchlax in the Sinnoh games?
please don't google search it if you don't know but you probably do. Welcome to the Community

Last edited:
Years
Greetings Matchew I'll not dabble in such questions blazikens asking you but I do have another question what is your favorite Pokemon game?
Welcome to this community.

Matchew

Matthew
Years
My favorite game so far,Seteth, would personally be ORAS. Although I'm mentioning 2 , I really love the way shining hunting is revealed in the game. I do find shining hunting more appropriate when it's a challenge, ie. 8192, but I can't help myself in that one. Dex nav really gives the middle ground, challenging to be alert but give with the rewards and variety. Second close is the Hg/Ss series. Thank you for asking! Means a lot. If you have time, tell me yours! I'm very interested and for the reasons.

Last edited:
Years
Also love ORAS! The remixes are great, and Zinnia's battle theme is especially good. Nice to meet you Matchew, see you around. o/

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Hi Matchew! Welcome to the community. You've picked the right place to be if you want to chat with fellow Pokemon trivia masters. Have you been enjoying the forums so far? :)

Back