• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

GSC manga. anyone interested?

Giratina ♀

what's your sign?
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jul 23, 2013
You take the plot of Gold, Silver, and/or Crystal and add some tweaks to it. Most of the work has been done already.

...And besides, this is for fanfiction, not fan-manga or doujinshi or however you spell it.

Giratina ♀

what's your sign?
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jul 23, 2013
Hmm. I've always wanted to do something in Johto but never quite found the time for it, so maybe if I come up with something cool I'll tell you. Or we'll PM ideas or something. Though usually it's better if you come up with your own storyline, because then you have more complete control over what happens.

...I would also be happy to do the cover illustrations. ;D

icomeanon6

It's "I Come Anon"
Years
I think you'd be more likely to find a writer if you gave a link to some of your work as an illustrator. Also, do you already have some character designs or basic plot ideas?

rocklee666

Leader Of the K.O.D.O
Years
pictures? sure. just click on the thumbnails for a better view. need more pictures? or are you satisfied with my skill :P?

And hmm, not really much of a plot, thats why I wanted a write. To discuss that with someone. I only have 1 design for one character. Whose name is in debate(between Xara and Saru..or if my writer had a new name).

And I want a writer cause I am not good at all with that stuff lol.

Also, I kinda wanted it to be like a dedication to the new SS and HG games coming out.

edit- um..you guys been starrin at this thread for a while, you okay?

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jul 23, 2010
Did you draw all of that art from scratch? Or did you trace/ look at another drawing for reference? I'd be interested in doing the story, as it means I could just do the story line, and not true writing/drawing.

rocklee666

Leader Of the K.O.D.O
Years
Did you draw all of that art from scratch? Or did you trace/ look at another drawing for reference? I'd be interested in doing the story, as it means I could just do the story line, and not true writing/drawing.

I dont trace. I looked at some from reference. The red death (the wraith) is from a CD album from Insane Clown Posse. Kenshin, was from the manga cover art. otherwise, Dragon n gaara,thats me.

Back