• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Most Popular RP Topic(s)?

Favorite Role Play Type?

• "Real Life" (Community)

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Elemental

Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Mage/Magician/Witch/Wizard/Magic

Votes: 6 33.3%
  • Crossover

• Battle/Stadium

• Wolf/Pack Animals

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • School/Academy

• Dragon/Fantasy Animals

Votes: 10 55.6%
  • Anim?-Coming-to-Life/Sucked-into-Anim?-Show

• Quests

Votes: 7 38.9%
  • Other( Please State)

• whatz a rp?????????? (-.-; N00b.)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deoxys55

Deoxys Collector
Years
I need this information for somethign I'm planning, and I decided the easiest way was by public poll. If you select "other", please state what. ^^;

Kurosaki

Okay, I picked crossover, Anime-to-life/sucked into anime, and Other. Other being RPs involving transformations, or Pokemorphs, ect.

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 23, 2014
Me thinks that this should be moved to the RP lounge. o.o;

*MOVED*

Move back if you think I'm wrong or something... xD;

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
Years
im no mod, but im prety sure this is where it would go! neway, i choose school/academy cause of all those harry potter RP's and some about dances, all thosr stuff. I would think RP's about being at school are pretty fun... even though i hate school.

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 23, 2014
I vote for magic/magician, and school. xD

Mari

♠ [child] p r o d i g y
Years
Meh, I ish not that picky with RPs so I like everything. X3 Almost everything, at least. The only one's I don't like is the first option on your polly poll -- "Real Life" -- and, erm, futuristic war type thingys. I'm just too dense to picture everything correctly, especially if it involves super high-tech weapons that I find hard to imagine.

...Yeah. > <;

Asura Nirosuki

Shes a good person~
Years
  • Seen Nov 12, 2014
I enjoy Dead and Mage Rp's.It seems boring to me to just fight for Man kind.:P

Raichu Master

...who?
Years
Quests really shouldn't be in the mix. Because a quests is supposed to be in every rp. That's what a storyline is. Also a quest is something a person or a group of people strive to achieve, whether it be a giant heep of treasure, a legendary weapon, to be the best, to find a way out of some alternate deminsion, or even as simple as to find love.

Second of all I choose quests because it's the obvious answer, because an rp would truly be spam and/or boring something to achieve, some common goal (or it could be several seperate goals).

But if that wasn't in there. I'd have to go with Fantasy which I quess would be "others" because I'm a sucker for a good knights tale, or whatever the case may be! ^^

JX Valentine

Your aquatic overlord
Years
I voted for "Other"... as in futuristic (post-Apocalyptic or at least "degraded Earth into urban wasteland" sort) RPGs or vampire/werewolf RPs. I also go for trainer adventure RPs, but not so much that as the first two.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back