• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Greetings, fellow Pokemon lovers!

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Mar 13, 2018
Hi everyone!

Well, I'm just another Pokemon fan joining the community! I've been searching for something like this for quite awhile. From what I've seen so far everyone seems warm and helpful. This is my getaway from work and the real world/life and it's nice to have people to enjoy it with. I look forward to chatting with everyone!

Exothermic

Keeper of the Hammer
Years
Welcome to the forums, MoonriseEspeon!

It's very nice to meet you and I'm glad to have you with us on the forums! I definitely know what you mean about the site being a getaway from work and it's also a great way of meeting people who share your interests which is always fun! <3

Anyway, I hope you enjoy your time on the forums! Feel free to ask if you have any questions.

Years
Hey Moon, welcome! This definitely is a getaway from things. I'm welcoming you from my cubicle at work haha. Hope you enjoy your time<3

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Hi there! You're username is quite cute. :)

I joined PC for similar reasons, just to get away and escape into something that made me happy. I hope you continue to find what you're looking for here. Feel free to ask if you have any questions!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
Welcome to the forum!

This is a great place to get away from irl for a bit and just relax. Everyone here as you can see is super nice and willing to help out if you have any questions.

Have fun!

Back